Manico is your only App Launcher & Switcher for macOS.
Using Option + Number key to launch or switch to the target app in an extremely fast speed!
If you are a person who would like to use keyboard to make effective use of operating system, Manico will help you to maximize your efficiency.
· Highly customizable macOS style interface;
· Support full shortcuts to launch and switch apps;
· Use "Dock" mode to replace Dock to launch/switch apps;
· Use "Switcher" mode to use to replace Switcher to switch apps;
· Use "Custom" mode to customize apps and shortcuts;
· Support hiding the status icon to make menu bar clean;
· Silent Mode: add the apps to “Silent Mode List”, then Manico won’t show itself when the shortcut is activated.
- Improved stability and bug fixes.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
If you are a software developer you are use to having thousands of windows open at once. I typically have my IDE, Web Browser, Chat, Terminal, and an emulator/screen mirroring app open at the same time.
Managing these windows is one thing and I use a different solution for that, but switching between everything is another. I can't possibly show every single window at once, and using the native approach on Mac is a pain if you have to cycle through all of them.
This was exactly what I wanted. One shortcut and boom I'm on chat, another one I'm on my browser. Fantastic.
Must have application on macOS!!
I have been using this fantastic application for years and it is definitely my must-have in my daily life.
Problems with iTunes and Photos app
Over all it's a great app. However, using shortcuts for iTunes and Photos app in Mac OS mojave requires me to choose library which takes extra steps. It really makes the user experience discontinuous. Really hope it will be fixed asap.
- Ding Zhou
- 6.6 MB
macOS 10.12 or later, 64-bit processor
English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Copyright©2013-2020 Tualatrix Chou
- In-App Purchases
- Manico Full Version $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.