Manifest tracks your time and helps you set and achieve time-tracking goals. Make sure you spend the right amount of time on each of your projects!
"Helps me stay goal focused"
"Manifest is a beautiful and powerful app"
"Clean and easy"
Ideal for freelancers who divide their time between multiple projects, Manifest makes it easy to keep sight of the big picture. Simply set how much time you want to spend on each project per week or month, and Manifest breaks the time down into manageable daily goals.
Tracking time is as easy as a single tap. You can start and stop a timer in the app, a handy Notification Center widget, or even from your Apple Watch. When you've reached your daily goal for a project, Manifest can congratulate you with a notification, letting you know it's time to move to the next task.
- Start and stop timers with a single tap
- Set goals and keep track of your progress with the Today view
- Smart Goals automatically adjust when you're ahead or behind schedule
- Timesheet view shows how you spent time each day
- Leave detailed notes to remember what you worked on
- Round off your logged time by swiping
- iCloud sync keeps your data up to date across all your devices
- Archive projects that are no longer active (Pro feature)
- Apple Watch support so you can track time from your wrist
- Today widget to track time without even opening the app
- Easily export data in CSV format (Pro users get fine-grained export control)
Upgrade to Manifest Pro to get access to a host of additional features including:
- Unlimited Projects
- Project Archiving
- Fixed-Length Goals
- Fine-grained control over CSV data export
Manifest Pro subscriptions are available for $2.49/month or $19.99/year USD. The subscription will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account and will automatically renew unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Though your subscription for the current month cannot be canceled, you can turn auto-renewal off in your account settings after purchase. See instructions here: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202039
Users who purchased a Pro upgrade prior to version 2.0 will continue to get access to all Pro features.
Terms of Service: http://tapandtonic.net/manifest-terms-of-service
Follow @Manifest_iOS for tips and updates on new features!
- New lifetime unlock option! If you're interested in Manifest Pro but don't want to buy a recurring subscription, this option is for you. You can now buy Manifest Pro with a single, one-time purchase.
- Fixed a bug that could incorrectly show an empty pie chart in the day's total breakdown.
Ratings and Reviews
Very nice, but lacks granularity I need
This is perfect for people looking for a simple time tracking solution. I just wish it had tagging capabilities, not just notes.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your feedback! It's always nice to hear what kinds of features would make Manifest more useful. Tags are definitely in the plan for a future update. I hope you'll consider trying Manifest again once those are in place!
Nice workflow analysis app
This looks great on my iPad, and the subscription fee is very modest. I’ve seen similar apps that are 3x as expensive. I hate seeing all the selfish complaints in other comment-reviews as anyone who has paid attention knows that the subscription model is the best way to survive in the app world where a short initial burst of app sales is often followed by a void with very little income. Think of it as giving to an artist you like as a way to support their endeavors, and value you them as someone you would like to have continued success. If you don’t support these hard-working and very creative people, they will give up and be forced to do something else.
Anyway, this looks like a fantastic app: good looks, easy to use, and can improve your life at least $25 worth per year!
Ugh. Monthly subscription?
Cmon. Flat fee. Why on earth is a monthly fee needed for a small app that can easily handle more than the two projects given for free? This reeks of a money grab from an otherwise nicely designed app. It’s just not worth 2.99 monthly or 25 annually. I have purchased much more powerful and feature-laden apps for much less and for a flat fee. Lose it or lose me and probably a number of other folks you’re losing revenue on from this model. :P
Developer Response ,
I’m sorry that Manifest’s Pro features don’t feel like a good value. For what it’s worth, part of the goal behind the subscription pricing is to fund ongoing development of the app. I want to be able to keep adding new features and supporting existing ones, and ongoing revenue makes it a lot easier to do that. Are there particular features that would make it more compelling? I’m always looking for suggestions that would improve the app!
- Tap and Tonic LLC
- 38.9 MB
Requires iOS 13.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2015 Tap and Tonic LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Manifest Pro - Lifetime Unlock $34.99
- Pro Subscription Monthly $2.49
- Pro Subscription Yearly $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.