Manifest tracks your time and helps you set and achieve time-tracking goals. Make sure you spend the right amount of time on each of your projects!
"Helps me stay goal focused"
"Manifest is a beautiful and powerful app"
"Clean and easy"
Ideal for freelancers who divide their time between multiple projects, Manifest makes it easy to keep sight of the big picture. Simply set how much time you want to spend on each project per week or month, and Manifest breaks the time down into manageable daily goals.
Tracking time is as easy as a single tap. You can start and stop a timer in the app, a handy Notification Center widget, or even from your Apple Watch. When you've reached your daily goal for a project, Manifest can congratulate you with a notification, letting you know it's time to move to the next task.
- Start and stop timers with a single tap
- Set goals and keep track of your progress with the Today view
- Smart Goals automatically adjust when you're ahead or behind schedule
- Timesheet view shows how you spent time each day
- Leave detailed notes to remember what you worked on
- Round off your logged time by swiping
- iCloud sync keeps your data up to date across all your devices
- Archive projects that are no longer active (Pro feature)
- Apple Watch support so you can track time from your wrist
- Today widget to track time without even opening the app
- Easily export data in CSV format (Pro users get fine-grained export control)
Upgrade to Manifest Pro to get access to a host of additional features including:
- Unlimited Projects
- Project Archiving
- Fixed-Length Goals
- Fine-grained control over CSV data export
Manifest Pro subscriptions are available for $2.49/month or $19.99/year USD. The subscription will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account and will automatically renew unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Though your subscription for the current month cannot be canceled, you can turn auto-renewal off in your account settings after purchase. See instructions here: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202039
Users who purchased a Pro upgrade prior to version 2.0 will continue to get access to all Pro features.
Terms of Service: http://tapandtonic.net/manifest-terms-of-service
Follow @Manifest_iOS for tips and updates on new features!
- Added a widget for showing today's total time for a project. You can choose one project to show or set the widget to automatically display time for the most recently tracked project. (iOS 14 only)
- Fixed a bug where pausing a timer might not work correctly with the snapping interval set to zero.
- Fixed a bug where an incorrect swipe action might be shown for timers with the snapping interval set to zero.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Very nice, but lacks granularity I need
This is perfect for people looking for a simple time tracking solution. I just wish it had tagging capabilities, not just notes.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your feedback! It's always nice to hear what kinds of features would make Manifest more useful. Tags are definitely in the plan for a future update. I hope you'll consider trying Manifest again once those are in place!
Nice workflow analysis app
This looks great on my iPad, and the subscription fee is very modest. I’ve seen similar apps that are 3x as expensive. I hate seeing all the selfish complaints in other comment-reviews as anyone who has paid attention knows that the subscription model is the best way to survive in the app world where a short initial burst of app sales is often followed by a void with very little income. Think of it as giving to an artist you like as a way to support their endeavors, and value you them as someone you would like to have continued success. If you don’t support these hard-working and very creative people, they will give up and be forced to do something else.
Anyway, this looks like a fantastic app: good looks, easy to use, and can improve your life at least $25 worth per year!
I'm using this to track my hours for clients- It has a simple interface to add projects and tag clients, choose different colors, etc.
One of the most important features caused me a ton of headache (I have purchased the full year). Each day allows you to enter notes or things I worked on for each client/project. I use those when I invoice my client to show my progress, etc. After adding a note on any given day the notes jump around, frequently disappear, show up on the next day- copy themselves from different days or projects, it's a total mess.
I spent a ton of time putting notes in all month and tracking my work- then I start noticing there are no notes for some of the days- that's odd? Where did they go? Anyway, it took checking emails & timestamps on files I worked on to input the info. If I could give this negative stars I would. Instead of saving me time it cost me a ton of it.
I use the app on a 2018 iPad Pro 11'. I WOULD STEER CLEAR OF THIS TRAIN WRECK.
Developer Response ,
I’m so sorry to hear about the problems you’re having with Manifest. If you’re up for it, please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org. In addition to tracking down a fix for this problem, I’m hopeful that I can help recover any notes data that you’re missing. Although unfortunately I’m unable to issue refunds directly, I can point you in the right direction to request one via the App Store.
- Tap and Tonic LLC
- 35.9 MB
Requires iOS 13.0 and watchOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2015 Tap and Tonic LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Pro Subscription Monthly $1.99
- Pro Subscription Yearly $14.99
- Manifest Pro - Lifetime Unlock $49.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.