Mannahouse is a non-denominational Christian church with campuses in the Portland, Vancouver and Eugene areas. Our church family passionately follows Jesus, we love God, and we love His people. We’re a local church with a global vision. Our church community is faithfully on the move, pressing forward into the unknown, the uncomfortable, and the new, constantly pursuing His presence and the comfort of His promises. As we pursue God’s mission to see the Kingdom of God established across the earth, we are called to be a church that equips God’s people for the journey ahead. We take this mission very seriously, and no matter where you are at in your journey, you are welcome here.
New in Messaging (if enabled):
- You can send files to one another
- You can mention someone using an @ symbol to notify them directly.
- Channel managers can restrict channel invites to managers
- Managers can also set artwork and descriptions for a group channel
- Administers can set channels to be public for anyone to join
- Fixed issue where media playback automatically resumes when returning to the app
- Fixed a Messaging issue causing link previews to cause the channel to crash
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Every app should be this great
From is simple layout to the numerous functions this app has everything you need! If your a partner of CBC or simply check out the church for the first time. This app is a great resource for everyone. So excited to finally see all our ways for people to get connected in one space.
Thank you City Bible Church for a great App
This app is a great start. It works pretty well on the iPhone, but it does not work so well on an iPad, especially an iPad Pro in horizontal display. It would also be nice to fully support the modern iOS features for iPads, namely multi-tasking and split screen view. Lastly, for me, I would really like to be able to copy & paste the notes as I prefer to take notes in a different app.
Streaming seems to work well, and calendar and connect groups information works well. A bonus some day would be to support the AppleTV directly so watching sermons etc. could be done directly from the AppleTV.
Again, this is a great start and if you are a CBC attender it is a must have app and it will be a great tool to foster better communication.
Clean and Compact
Love this app and how it is easy to navigate along with not having too much on the home screen.
The app allows me to be interactive with my church community and gives me updates when I am at my campus.
A must download for any person who goes or is going to city bible church.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Mannahouse Church
- 25 MB
- Requires iOS 12.2 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.2 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.2 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Apple TV
- Requires tvOS 10.0 or later.
English, French, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- App: © 2020 Subsplash, Content: © 2020 Mannahouse
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.