Manual exposure is a must-have for any landscape digital photographer. Forget about digging into reference tables and cheat sheets. With this set of the most important calculators, simply select your shooting parameters, and the app will do the rest for you!
• 8 calculators for any landscape photo you want to take.
• Built-in timer and notifications. Don't be afraid to close the app when the exposure time is long - you will be notified when the timer expires. You can always check how much time is left with our Home screen widget or Apple Watch app.
• Sets and equipment list. Organise all your equipment, and usage of the calculators will become even faster and easier.
• Items info cards. Forgot the filter thread size of your lens? Don't worry, you can always check it in your sets details.
• Teleconverters. Using teleconverter with your telephoto lens? No need in extra calculations, simply add it to your current set.
* Advanced settings such as extra filter adjustment or lens stabilisation
• Dark theme support
• ND filters: get exposure time when using one or more Neutral Density filters (also known as long exposure calculator).
• Minimum shutter speed for your handheld shots - simple but handy.
• Multiple exposures: easily calculate exposure compensation.
• Stars: will help you to capture beautiful start trails or avoid them if you are shooting still stars.
• Nightscapes: tools for those who want to shoot in the moonlight or take photos of the moon itself.
Please don't hesitate to contact us if you found a bug, have a suggestion or can't add an item.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Support iOS 14.2
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Extremely helpful and useful tool
Hooray! An easy-to-understand app taking the edge off a complex learning curve. The app has excellent help sections that are helping me better understand photography with neutral density filters. I really like the customization to my particular camera, lens(es) and filters. They have done great job with the graphics and functionality. Well worth the investment of money and time!
Best photo app for long exposures
I recommend this app for long time exposures using your DSLR camera. The have a great customer service too if you need to add a new camera to the app.
Needs a better lens database
For $5 it's pretty lacking, there is not one Minolta lens either. You can request lenses via email but I wouldn't hold your breath. It should at the very least allow you to add in your lenses manually, and enter the specifications yourself if it's not in their database.
In the info section it offers links for tips for taking pictures of the moon and such, it would be much better if the tips were in-app or at the very least, the links open in Safari View Controller so it doesn't pull you out of the app.
Native iPad support would be nice as well.
But it is well designed and looks nice, unlike most other dslr guide/calculator apps. Apple Watch integration is always a plus as well.
- George Koultouridis
- 61.2 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 14.0 and watchOS 6.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- 2013 © George Koultouridis
- In-App Purchases
- Full version $5.99
- monthly $0.99
- yearly $8.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.