Manufacturing Engineering is the official magazine of the Society of Manufacturing Engineers (SME). It is written by experts for professionals engaged in the manufacturing industry. We are the premier brand for news and in-depth technical information about manufacturing in North America, with a special emphasis in the following industries: aerospace and defense, motorized vehicles, medical and energy. Our content covers a wide span of manufacturing topics: metalworking, tooling, workholding, rapid prototyping & additive manufacturing, 3D imaging, laser scanning/cutting, water jet machining, lean, quality, composites, materials, micro/nano, software, automation, and workforce development.
- New design and app to unify the desktop and mobile experience
- All previously downloaded issues will need to be re-downloaded with this major update
- New Article View: Quickly view all articles in the issue from the Issue Gallery (Hub)
- Added New Menu: Allows quick access to all views in the app from the Issue Gallery (Hub). This will also include social media links and publisher website links.
- New Advertisers View: Advertisers will appear in the same “tile” format as seen in the “Contents View” when accessed from the new Menu.
- Native iPhone X family compatibility
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
- Society of Manufacturing Engineers
- 56.2 MB
Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hindi, Icelandic, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © 2018 Manufacturing Engineering
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.