Powerful iOS mapping with smart alerts.
Mark and easily find where your car is, have your phone let you know where it was before the battery ran out, automatically alert your friends and family that you're almost there or on your way, share progress on a road trip, and more!
Map Event is a great mapping app that also lets you:
• immediately see the address of where you are, even as you're moving, how fast you are moving right now and the current altitude.
• move center of the map to find out how far you are from the center and see the driving or walking distances and estimated travel times immediately to that point.
• search for a restaurant or other business/location, see both Google and Yelp ratings, find info about it (such as hours open, customer reviews, phone number, web site), see it on a map, and notify others automatically when you're getting close.
• sort by estimated driving or walking time.
• send email with a visual representation of the map showing where the device is and any corresponding area that was entered or left including speed and direction of movement when the event occurred.
Disclaimer: Map Event takes extensive measures to reduce battery drain, but continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Added support for iOS 13 Dark Mode and various interface tweaks & fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Great potential, Great service
The developer has been very attentive in trying to fix my issue. I've raised my score based on the effort to address my issue and the fact that I only had a problem with the speeding notification portion of the app. The rest worked very well.
I live on Long Island, 50 miles east of NYC. That app sent me an email accusing my wife of speeding (over 35 mph) a few hundred miles south west off the coast of Niger in the South Atlantic. I have no idea of the depth of the ocean at that point and for the purpose of this program I'd find it relevant. I just want to know if the country of Niger have a reciprocity agreement with New York State and if she will receive points on her license and if my insurance rates will increase.
Great design, easy to use, powerful
I love the intuitive interface and functionality.
Set an event once and it can stay active over and over again, or if set as a one time event it automatically deletes itself.
Triggering an event allows automatic communication between people based on their movements, without either having to do anything other than have their phones turned on!
Lots of neat features.
Great interface with useful features. Needs a paid ad-free version!
- Wish I Could Software, LLC
- 88.7 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2019 Wish I Could Software, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Map Event Premium Pack $9.99
- 100 Messaging Credits $3.99
- 500 Messaging Credits $19.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.