This app uses Google Maps and other sources in order to allow you to place markers even without internet connection.
If you have any issues with the app, please contact me by email, I will most likely be able to help.
• Set a title, a description, a date, a color, an icon and pictures for each marker, and move them freely on the map
• Organise your markers into different folders
• Browse and organize your markers easily from the text-searchable markers list
• Search places from various sources and create a new marker from the result
• Open a marker's location in any other map application already installed
• Navigate to a marker's location with the integrated compass
• Display and copy marker GPS coordinates to clipboard with one click
• Display a marker's address if available
• Create path-markers and measure their distance easily
• Create polygon-surface-markers and measure their perimeter and area easily
• Create circle-surface-markers and measure perimeter and area easily
• Share a captured image of the current map
• Share markers as KML files
• Import markers from a QR code
• Import/export markers from/to KML or KMZ files
• Import your Google Maps favorite locations (those marked with a star)
• Exported KML files are compatible with most other map softwares such as Google Earth
• Custom fields for markers: Checkbox, Date, Email, Text, Multi-choice, Phone, Web link
• Create templates for custom fields per folder: the child markers will inherit their parent folder's custom fields
• Save your markers on the cloud with Google Drive or Dropbox
• Collaborate with your friends by sharing your map cloud folder with them: anyone with access to the map folder can modify it and changes will be synced to everyone using the folder
• Restore previous versions of your cloud map folder
• One time purchase for a lifetime upgrade on your Apple account with an unlimited number of iOS devices
• No ads
• Get your location => to locate you on the map
• Access to external storage => to export, save and import to/from files
* Fixed bottom infowindow UI being visible when infowindow is "hidden" on some iPhone models
* Added the ability to share text from other apps to open a map location into Map Marker
* Improved how text-based marker imports behave to better fill the title when possible
* Updated folder move/copy process to apply the action to sub-folders as well
* Added hyperlinking to the marker infowindow text display (e.g. web links, email)
* Added a feedback prompt appearing after using the app for some time
* Improved performance when displaying shapes on non-Google maps layers
* Improved performance when displaying tens of thousands of markers
* Fixed a case of map zoom changing when hitting "my location"
* Fixed file import prompt not displaying on app cold boot
* Fixed troubleshooting dialog not displaying from the app start error screen
* Fixed images being shared as binary files in some cases
Ratings and Reviews
Let me start out my saying I don’t download many apps. I’m an incredibly picky person so when my friend Shram recommended I get this I was very apprehensive. The moment it was done downloading I knew I had made the right choice.
This app single-handedly changed my entire life. I used to be so forgetful. I would lose my head if it wasn’t attached 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I’ve never felt so in the loop about my own life. I put a marker down every time I leave the house and this is the most organized I’ve ever been in my life.
Everything has just increasingly gotten better in my life since this mapplication. My wife came back, my kids love me again and I finally graduated high school. Thank you so much for making this app I will forever be in your debt.
What a great app to keep track of locations!!And share them with others!!
Was recently shown this app the only thing is I wish I would have found it sooner. So user friendly. I have many locations I have to visit daily at work. That’s great and all cause you eventually start to remember them but when new hires come in or others I work with would like to visit these locations I can easily share it with them. So functional and easy to use. Thank you Sebastian. I have one recommendation though could it be possible to make an account with this to log in from other devices or to keep my information stored through a third party email or something? Great app BTW
Not super Apple friendly
My husband got this for me to mark good and bad areas/buildings doing mold avoidance. I have an Apple phone and have to restrain myself from throwing it alot because this is not a very Apple friendly app. Tracing out a curvy road is painful. Is there a way one could trace the line with their finger instead of a million points? I also manage to turn my blue dot white allot and have no idea why, but it’s really irritating. We are getting good data collection when I’m not putting my phone down out of sheer frustration to save the phone’s life. I just wish it was easier to use. My husband doesn’t mind it as much bc he has a Google phone and has allot more patience with technology. It’s more glitchy today. I don’t see an update to download, but it seems like it needs one.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Other Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Sebastien BIERO
- 51 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © Sébastien BIERO
- In-App Purchases
- Map Marker premium $11.99