Map My Customers is the fastest mobile field sales CRM. Purpose-built for field sales reps and teams to drive revenue, efficiency, and accountability in the field. Boost productivity on the road through automating everyday sales tasks and start supercharging your field sales with the tool reps can’t live without. Use standalone or with your favorite existing CRM.
Visualize Sales Opportunities:
- Easily define and assign territories to your sales reps to - automatically distribute leads and customers from your CRM or spreadsheets
- Strategically visualize which of your geographic areas or accounts are performing the best with sales and heat mapping
Target More of the “Right” Prospects
- Find nearby sales opportunities while on the road with our mobile lead generator.
- Search for customers by product type, salesperson or territory.
- Personalize your sales team’s prospecting with sales funnel visualization.
Automate Everyday Sales Tasks:
- Optimize route planning and mapping with Smart Routing. Sales teams save on average 30% in fuel cost and 1-2 days back in windshield time each month.
- Create custom and automatic activities and better understand where you are spending your time in the field.
- Automatically log visits when you arrive at a meeting.
Get Better Sales Data:
- Utilize custom fields and flexible filters to unlock robust sales insights that are hidden within your CRM data.
- Sync with major CRM or import your own data from spreadsheets and visualize your sales data as pins on a map.
- Create personalized sales approaches for all of your prospects using advanced grouping and filtering
- Maximize face-time with clients using our advanced route optimization and planning
- Find new prospects with the click of a button and easily add them into your funnel
- Save time from manually entering data and keep better track of your daily sales tasks
- Easily discern which of your territories are overdue and which ones are driving the most revenue
- Sync your activities with your pre-existing calendar with calendar sync and enable auto-visits and weekly sales report cards
Having not had to plan road trips and cold calling for some years, I felt sure there must "be an app for that". Wow, this is it. The ability to maximize one's time and search for new prospects in a given area is fantastic. There is an automatic check-in feature and an email/app notification of overdue reminders for use when follow-ups have been scheduled. Brilliant.
~ Damien, Capterra
I'm most impressed by the ease of use of this application. The mobile (ios) platform is simple and intuitive
~ Jonathan, Capterra
Miss Microsoft MapPoint or Streets & Trips? Luckily we made MMC as a modern mobile field sales tool with the best features of these two discontinued classics.
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Fixed additional issues with location tracking.
Ratings and Reviews
Out on the road
There are some issues that I run into while running routes that I’ve created. 1 is that the app seems to close out and reset while I’m in an appointment. So when I’ve completed the appointment, and go to navigate to my next stop. All the customers have to reload, and sometimes it is slow depending on service. I just can’t understand why the route wouldn’t stay pulled up so I can just click on the next pin and go. Also, when I do click on the next pin, the navigation often doesn’t recognize where I’m currently located, and I have to manually enter to navigate from my location. My other complaint is that notes don’t seem to import from excel. It would be nice to have this while on the road.
Great Sales App
Map My Customers has allowed me to take efficiency to the next level. I am able to take “scattered information” from excel sheets and turn them into visible plots on a map of my territory. It allows you to be a more regular presence with your customers and prospects. Wherever you’re at you know who you’re close to and can go call on. The route function is handy too when you want to filter on a certain type of customer and find the quickest route to begin calling on them. This app has taken away what used to be very time consuming, in regard to figuring out where all the clients and prospects were, and replaced it with quick information that is visible as soon as it is loaded. Hands down a must have for any traveling sales rep!
Great product for the price!
Overall I find MMC to be very easy to use, with a great return. I have not explored all of the features yet, (such as creating campaigns), however based on my experience already I know it will be simple.
One of my favourite things of the software is the responsiveness of the chat help. I have used more expensive programs in the past, yet this seems to be easier to get a hold of for me. Would recommend!!
The only downside one might run into is that it does not give you step by step directions to fully print out. It is to be used in conjunction with Google maps/WAZE/ etc. I don’t care about that feature, but someone might
- Map My Customers, Inc.
- 36.1 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Map My Customers, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.