Track and map every ride with MapMyRide. For every mile you go, you’ll get feedback and stats to help you improve your performance. Discover new workout routes and save or share your favorites, and get inspired to reach new cycling goals with a 40 million member strong community of athletes. Whether you’re a beginner on your first climb or a cycling pro, you’ll find the features and tools you need to stay on track and motivated along the way.
TRACK AND MAP YOUR WORKOUTS
- Get audio feedback on every GPS-tracked ride and view the route you took on the map.
- Choose from over 600 different sports to keep a full log of all your activities.
- Use the Routes feature to find nearby places to ride, save your favorite paths, add new ones and share them with others.
ANALYZE YOUR PERFORMANCE ON EVERY MILE
- Gain in-depth insights on every workout, with detailed stats including pace, distance, duration, calorie burn, elevation, and more.
- Keep an eye on your progress by reviewing your previous workouts.
- Set personal goals and adjust them as you improve with each ride.
CONNECT WITH APPS AND WEARABLES
- Let your shoes do the tracking - SpeedForm® Gemini 2 Record-Equipped Shoes automatically track your activity and sync your data with your MapMyRide app.
- Sync your data with the hottest apps and wearables, including Garmin, Fitbit, Jawbone, and hundreds more.
- Take control of your nutrition by connecting with MyFitnessPal for a comprehensive look at your calorie intake and burn.
JOIN A COMMUNITY OF MORE THAN 40 MILLION ATHLETES
- Stay up-to-date with friends and motivate each other.
- Share your workouts through Facebook and Twitter.
- Join Challenges to compete with others, climb the leaderboard, and win awesome prizes.
TAKE YOUR RIDES FURTHER WITH MVP PREMIUM FEATURES
- Reach your cycling goal with a personal training plan which adapts dynamically to your fitness level as you improve.
- Monitor and analyze your Heart Rate zones to adjust your training based on your goal.
- Keep distractions to your training to a minimum with no ads.
- Create custom splits based on the distance you want to track.
- Access additional premium features on MapMyRide.com
If you upgrade to a premium MVP subscription, payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. The monthly subscription costs USD 5.99 per month, while the yearly subscription costs USD 29.99 per year, or USD 2.50 per month. Your subscription renews automatically unless canceled at least 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. There is no increase in cost when renewing.
Subscriptions can be managed and auto-renewal turned off in Account Settings in iTunes after purchase. Once purchased, the current period cannot be canceled. Any unused portion of a free trial period is forfeited if you choose to purchase a premium subscription to MVP.
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
MapMyRide is powered by Under Armour Connected Fitness – the world’s largest health and fitness community. The complete suite of Under Armour apps, built to empower healthy and active lifestyles, includes UA Record, MapMyFitness, Endomondo, and MyFitnessPal.
In this release: you can now share gym routines with friends and find them in the feed. We've also added many different exercises.
UA HOVR Connected Footwear users can now earn badges based on the various types of workouts you do and how much you run. Try it out and earn those badges!
Ratings and Reviews
Good All-Purpose App
I use MapMyRide (MMR) on every outdoor cycling and Chi Walking effort for it’s adjustable intervals and it’s audio updates on both average pace/speed, segment pace/speed, and progress towards goal in 1/4 segments (25%, 50%,75%, 100%). I suspect the distances rely on cell tower rather than Garmin’s sophisticated Satellite tracking, but do not know that as fact. I rely on my Garmin Edge device (Edge 1000) to record a host of performance data and am confident that the Edge devices are the most accurate. MMR seems to declare a 30 mile ride complete about 0.4 miles sooner than my Garmin Edge does. In actuality, that’s only about 1.3% off, but I rated it 4 stars instead of 5 for that reason. To avoid duplication, I delete the MapMyRide data after stopping it after each ride, but MapMyRide accepts the Garmin Edge data, too and I like their analysis of the data it uses from my Garmin Connect App. All and all I really like this App. I use an ear bud connected to my phone with Bluetooth to get clear updates during my rides or speed walks.
Not sure if I’ll keep using this one
I don’t really write review but I’m not as thrilled with this as I was in the start. The map building was super easy and sold me on trying it. It seemed to work well but has failed to log my last three work outs. I go to stop it and it logs a few steps that I’ve just taken. Total workout run: .01miles. The first time I thought it was me so before my next ride, I doubled checked quickly. When I finished nothing. The third time, I thought I wasn’t careful enough so I double checked and went for my run. When I stopped it, the same. I don’t know if I’m hitting something, but I can’t keep checking this thing to make sure everything is going. It’s bad enough trying to carry my iPhone 8 Plus around let alone it not really doing anything. Someone mentioned if was unreliable, that if you hit a wrong button it aborts your work out. Big problem is you start it and try to put it away and might hit something, especially on a big smart phone. If the could fix that it would be a great app. I’m not sure if I’ll switch back to the other apps, but it worked fine for a few workouts not require too much maintenance for me to keep using it. Also, the menu layout is a bit confusing. I have a hard time trying to navigate to pages in the app I’m trying to get to. I’d get used to it but I wish it were more intuitive.
Map My Ride Unreliable
I’ve used the free version of this app well over a year now. If you are going to use for shorter rides where there is good coverage, it’s fine. But hit the wrong button by accident and it aborts the whole exercise segment. It’s recent upgrade adding new buttons hasn’t helped but added confusion. I lost both of my last 23 mile rides, because the first time I didn’t like the picture it took and the language deleting didn’t say it would delete the ride. Today I had the app closed but operating and when I hit a button to continue, or so I thought, it started a whole new route without asking if I wanted to save the old one. I ride on rail-to-trails and have also had occasional times the app would not sync. I am glad of the manual option, speed function, and gps catch-up that figures out if you rode a bit but forgot to unpause and figures in the mileage in when you do. But I think also more than one pic should be allowed and the major flaw is no BACK UPS!!!!! If you don’t make it to the end and sync, your ride is lost-you can add a ride manually but without the cool maps. Remember GPS also uses lots of phone battery power.
- Under Armour, Inc.
- 308.8 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2017 Under Armour Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly MVP $5.99
- Annual MVP $29.99
- Annual MVP $29.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.