Track and map every walk with MapMyWalk. For every mile you go, you’ll get feedback and stats to help you improve your performance. Discover new workout routes and save or share your favorites, and get inspired to reach new walking goals with a 40 million member strong community of athletes. Whether you’re a beginner on your first long walk or a pro, you’ll find the features and tools you need to stay on track and motivated along the way.
TRACK AND MAP YOUR WORKOUTS
- Get audio feedback on every GPS-tracked walk and view the route you took on the map.
- Choose from over 600 different sports to keep a full log of all your activities.
- Use the Routes feature to find nearby places to walk, save your favorite paths, add new ones and share them with others.
ANALYZE YOUR PERFORMANCE ON EVERY MILE
- Gain in-depth insights on every workout, with detailed stats including pace, distance, duration, calorie burn, elevation, and more.
- Keep an eye on your progress by reviewing your previous workouts.
- Set personal goals and adjust them as you improve with each walk.
CONNECT WITH APPS AND WEARABLES
- Let your shoes do the tracking - SpeedForm® Gemini 2 Record-Equipped Shoes automatically track your activity and sync your data with your MapMyWalk app.
- Sync your data with the hottest apps and wearables, including Garmin, Fitbit, Jawbone, and hundreds more.
- Take control of your nutrition by connecting with MyFitnessPal for a comprehensive look at your calorie intake and burn.
JOIN A COMMUNITY OF MORE THAN 40 MILLION ATHLETES
- Stay up-to-date with friends and motivate each other.
- Share your workouts through Facebook and Twitter.
- Join Challenges to compete with others, climb the leaderboard, and win awesome prizes.
TAKE YOUR WALKS FURTHER WITH MVP PREMIUM FEATURES
- Reach your walking goal with a personal training plan which adapts dynamically to your fitness level as you improve.
- Monitor and analyze your Heart Rate zones to adjust your training based on your goal.
- Keep distractions to your training to a minimum with no ads.
- Create custom splits based on the distance you want to track.
- Access additional premium features on MapMyWalk.com
If you upgrade to a premium MVP subscription, payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. The monthly subscription costs USD 5.99 per month, while the yearly subscription costs USD 29.99 per year, or USD 2.50 per month. Your subscription renews automatically unless canceled at least 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. There is no increase in cost when renewing.
Subscriptions can be managed and auto-renewal turned off in Account Settings in iTunes after purchase. Once purchased, the current period cannot be canceled. Any unused portion of a free trial period is forfeited if you choose to purchase a premium subscription to MVP.
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
MapMyWalk is powered by Under Armour Connected Fitness – the world’s largest health and fitness community. The complete suite of Under Armour apps, built to empower healthy and active lifestyles, includes UA Record, MapMyFitness, Endomondo, and MyFitnessPal.
In this release:
Celebrate your accomplishments! Share workout stats online with photos, maps, and routes now.
Ratings and Reviews
Good but a couple annoyances
The app counts my miles and time and maps it. The maps seems to be accurate. I haven’t tried it wont put cellular so if it doesn’t work without cellular that would be an improvement suggested. There are several hiking apps that do this now. What I find missing is 1) a shortcut to pandora. I am pretty sure previous version when I started the app recording it started Pandora as an option. It doesn’t do that anymore. 2) I don’t like having to hold down the button to stop the workout. I just want to tap it to stop and tap it again to save it. Too long holding button and then goes to another screen to save it. Too many steps. Otherwise it is a good product and I use it a lot but I don’t have to do much more than he basics and I think it could do them more friendly for the user.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the feedback! Our only music integration is with Apple Music/iTunes, but we are always looking for ways to improve our music experience, so thanks for the feedback!
Crazy since last update
Update #2 Jan 6 - the GPS and timer function have gone crazy one more time. Says I am walking a 7 minute mile and I know I walk fast but.....also the distance is not correct because I do the same route and it did not register the mile until I had gone at least 1.2 miles. This is SO FRUSTRATING because I rely on his app as an accurate tracker. If this keeps happening I am going to ditch it for something that really works all the time, not sporadically.
UPDATE - since the very latest update on Nov 2 it seems to be better. Today it properly tracked time and distance. Hopefully the problem is fixed. Upgraded from two to four stars based on historical use and the new improvements. Like the larger screen display too so thanks for that! Stay tuned!
********************************************I have an iPhone and have been using this app for at least two years no issues. Since the last update it is not properly tracking time OR distance and therefore not tracking calories or anything else correctly. I know this because I take the exact same walk almost every day so have it in my history. I walk fast but I can’t do 1.2 miles in 8 minutes!! Please fix ASAP.
Developer Response ,
I'm very sorry to hear about all of the issues you've had with distance accuracy. Please know that we are aware of issues like these are we are hard at work eliminating them. We have some major updates planned for later this month and continuing for the next several months. Stay tuned!
I’ve somewhat successfully used this app but it’s super glitchy. I like that it tells you your pace. I do the same walk several times per week. There are mile markers on my walk so I know when I’ve reached each mile. The app is inconsistent, as it usually says I’ve gone a mile before I actually have. Because of this the more miles you travel the more inaccurate it gets. There have been several times when I look down at the app and it hasn’t even been working. Now the last couple times I’ve tried to use it’s been freezing so it’s completely unusable. I walked two miles and it says I’ve walked .67. It’s really discouraging to my exercise routine as tracking my miles, time, and calories burned is super motivating. Each time I realize it hasn’t been working it makes me feel a little less motivated. That’s probably a personal problem, but regardless it’s frustrating. Anyway I’ve deleted and reinstalled it a couple times but it’s still giving me issues. So I’ve just deleted it for the last time. I’ll go back to my Fitbit.
- Under Armour, Inc.
- 319.3 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2017 Under Armour Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly MVP $5.99
- Annual MVP $29.99
- Monthly MVP $5.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.