MapAPic has been the best location scouting app for iPhone for several years running. Recommended by IndieWire, Condé Nast Traveler España, and Imaging Resource, and featured in the book Handheld Hollywood.
Created by a photographer for photographers and filmmakers, it saves you time and effort by organizing all your shoot locations, with geotags, pictures, tags and notes. Easily share and print your locations as PDFs. Streamline your workflow with MapAPic, so you can spend more time creating.
• Instantly save any location, with photos and the GPS position
• Create locations from existing pictures using their EXIF GPS data
• Print your locations, or share them by email in PDF format
• Get the times of sunrise, sunset, Golden and Blue hour for your saved locations
• Full-text search in your location database
• Tag and "favorite" locations to organize them
• View saved locations as a list or on a map
• Email your locations to other users of MapAPic
• Get driving directions to any location
• Street address is auto-detected for the locations you save
• Proudly made in Seattle
- [Fixed] Dropbox backup is fixed!
- [New] A Landscape mode for full-screen image viewing!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great App! But PDF function isn’t working
Love this app! A very nice way to organize photos to give to your director/producers. I will give it 5 stars once the PDF export works. As of right now I can’t get the PDF to export. This would be the main reason we would use this. Other than that, love it.
Developer Response ,
Hi -- the PDF feature has been fixed and improved! Please give it a try and let me know how you like it.
Can’t create with custom Address?????
Great app but come on. When I add a location I don’t always wanna use the place I’m at. I usually want to add a location I want to go to. So I should be able to type in that address and the map show that address. At the moment I have to save the location name and pic then go back, edit, and manually move the pin. Let me put in an address OR use current location when making a new location. Please fix this then 5 stars.
This is a great app! But the pdf function does not work and does not display the location on the PDF after you export. Very difficult to use for its intended purpose without this!
^^ This issue has been fixed and I have updated to a five star review!
Developer Response ,
Hi, the PDF export and printing should be fixed with the latest update. Please try it and let me know how it works for you. You can contact me directly via the in-app feedback feature. Thanks!
- Sea To Software, LLC
- 30.9 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Copyright (C) 2011-2018 Sea To Software, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Upgrade to full version $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.