Moon-App's photo resizer:
is a utility to resize, crop and convert file type of photos, one by one or in batch mode.
maPhotoResizer offers 3 main functions:
set maximum pixel dimension:
- on width
- on height
- largest dimension (width or height)
set exact pixel dimensions (width and height)
- preserve aspect ratio
- ignore aspect ratio
- crop on width x height, define position and x/y coordinates of crop box.
- crop % of width and height, define position and x/y coordinates of cropbox.
- crop number of pixels of width x height, define position and x/y coordinates of cropbox.
3. Convert file type:
- Convert pictures to JPG, PNG, TIF, JP2, GIF and BMP.
- You can use maPhotoResizer also as a compact picture browser with slide show functionality.
- Store your settings in presets, easy to access for later use.
Fixed: Currently active .jpeg photo is shown correctly after resizing when saved as: "original file type".
Fixed: Simulation mode: when this option is checked, a preview is immediately generated.
Fixed: Simulation mode: when a position location is thickened, a preview is regenerated.
Enhanced: ctrl + click the destination folder path: the folder appears nicely in a new Finder window.
Enhanced: help menu item.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Did exactly what i needed
The only batch processor Ive found that can pad to square. UI is very unconventional and therfore unintuitive but it works great .
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- wouter de praetere
- 1.2 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires macOS 10.10.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © moon-app
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.