Use this app to complete imagery capture tasks and track your progress if you are a paid driver for Mapillary or part of a capture project for your organization on Mapillary.
The Mapillary Driver app belongs to the Capture Projects toolset, which helps quickly cover an area with fresh street-level imagery by dividing it into tasks that are assigned to drivers. You can only use the app if you’ve been added to a capture project. The app lets you:
1. Accept tasks assigned to you by the project admin
2. Log your capture sessions with the app
3. Use the smartphone to capture and upload imagery
4. Submit completed tasks for admin review and get feedback
5. Get an overview of your driving activity and stats
Capture projects are set up and managed on the Mapillary web app. As a driver, you only need to use the mobile app—progress is recorded automatically and visible to project admins in real-time on the web dashboard.
All uploaded imagery is processed with computer vision on the Mapillary platform to detect objects in images and generate fresh map data that’s available to everyone for updating maps. To access imagery and map data, go to https://www.mapillary.com/app.
Mapillary is the street-level imagery platform that scales and automates mapping using collaboration, cameras, and computer vision. Anyone can capture images of any place, as often as needed. Mapillary connects all images to create 3D views of places and automatically extract map data from the imagery, making it available to anyone to make better maps and develop our cities and traffic environments.
- UI/UX updates
- uses the new upload system
- security and privacy improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
- Mapillary AB
- 36.6 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2013-2019 Mapillary AB
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.