Do you like to visually see all your points of interest on one map?
Do you want to see where multiple locations are in relation to your location?
Do you want to plot multiple points and see which location is closer?
Want to map all your errands for the day?
MapIt lets you map locations quickly and easily! You can view all your locations on a map or sort them by name, distance or date in a list. With a quick touch of a button, you can zoom in on an individual location or zoom out to see them all!
- Add locations by searching or dropping a pin
- Save unlimited** locations
- Supports renaming locations and adding notes to each location
- Customize colors for each location
- Option to organize locations into groups**
- See distance for either driving OR walking distance
- Open navigations options in either Apple Maps or Google Maps (if supported).
- Sort groups by name, date added, date modified
- Sort locations by name, date added, distance, and custom
- Search locations by name or address
- Export your maps as a PDF
- Toggle between Imperial (miles) and Metric (kilometers) for distance
- Features an interactive tutorial on your first launch
**With a one-time In-App Purchase. The free version limits the number of group, locations and exports.
Now Available in Other Languages!
- French, Spanish, & German!
- Minor UI changes and bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
I love this app
A few things I would like to still see or know how to do if possible.
- I would like to share groups with others not just pdf version but a group that they could load in their app
- would like to have other color markers for my map
- would like to rename a group... looks like this is a new option so I need to figure out how.
I am so happy to be able to map multiple places on a map to figure out best plan to visit all. This is great for unfamiliar areas.
A map app that locates multiple locations at once. Now I don’t need to go through hassle on google map app which is so time consuming. Love it.
Can’t figure out how to get the pins all on the map??
Cannot figure this out, entered 7 locations and paid for unlimited pins, it just shows the list, I can’t get them to go on the map. The group name shows up that I created but if I click on saved groups it says I don’t have any saved?? It almost seems too that I’m trapped in the tutorial but with no real instructions, ugh
Developer Response ,
Can you please contact me directly at SkylaApps@gmail.com (or via the contact button through the Settings -> About screen within the app) so we can troubleshoot the issue? Thank you!
- Meagan Sanchez
- 66.5 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2019 Skyla Apps
- In-App Purchases
- Ad-Free Unlock $1.99
- Unlimited Unlock $3.99
- Unlimited & Ads Unlock $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.