MapMySound is a free sound recorder app that allows you to record or edit audio using a mobile phone. You can view the sound mapping details of audio recorded by you and its representation on spectrogram to find out the actual quality of audio files. Download the MapMySound audio recorder app now to make audio recording simple!
Key Features of MapMySound Sound Recorder App:
1. Record: MapMySound free audio recorder app allows you to record, playback and document the soundscapes you are experiencing. You can create soundscape database recording not only static but also animated sounds map of environment soundscape with enhanced information on whether conditional data such humidity, temp and wind etc
2. Analyze: Analyze the recorded soundscapes with the help of DB analysis or Spectrogram in animation parameter of sound with respect to temporal aspect. Application allows user to edit or mix the recorded files.
3. Share: Sound mapping app allows the users to spread their soundscapes to world. Each soundscape is marked with a clickable mark which when clicked displays a selection of the participants responses as well as some of the objective measures.
4. It’s easy to find the audios you’re looking for with rich search results. Save your favorite audio to list, so you can find them easily later.
5. Categorized into different topics. Add your comments about the audios.
If you're ready to try the MapMySound sound recorder app, it's completely free. Hope you love the MapMySound sound recording app.
Bug Fixing and Enhancements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
FIX THE SIGH UP
The sigh up is broken. I fill out everything I need to, but then I can’t scroll down to press the “sigh up” button!!! PLEASE FIX
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.