Have you ever slept through your station on your way home? With MapNap you don't have to worry about that anymore! Just tap to activate your destination, then relax and have a nap. Using accurate GPS location tracking, MapNap will wake you up as you approach your station, and will even tell you the station name. MapNap makes commuting less stressful not only for sleepy, but also for reading, chatting, playing or otherwise preoccupied commuters, especially when it is dark outside and the signs cannot be clearly seen. MapNap uses GPS in turn-by-turn navigation mode to precisely watch your current location and notify you when the geofence around the tracked destination has been crossed.
· Requires GPS, only works when GPS is available (e.g. NOT underground or in a tunnel)
· Continued use of GPS running in the background can drain battery quickly
· Use headphones for best results
· Accurate GPS location tracking
· Quick location updates in turn-by-turn navigation mode ensure better precision and timing than ordinary geofence-based apps, like Reminders
· Spoken announcement, local notification, sound and vibration alarm on arrival
· Easy to add new destinations
· Easy to activate or deactivate destination tracking with a tap or a long press
· Different geofence range settings around your destination
· To save battery, GPS is active only when at least one destination is being tracked
· Stop-all-tracking button
· Support for multiple simultaneously tracked destinations
· Support for rearranging destinations
· Support for metric and imperial units
· A set of custom alarm sounds
· Dynamic Type support for better accessibility
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
• Requires iOS 8
• Shows location bar when tracking destinations
• Unlimited destinations are now free for all
• Added support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
• Fixed notifications and background speech
MapNap is now completely free. If you find it useful, please consider leaving a positive review. Thank you!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Nice easy to use interface
Mapnap has a nice easy to use interface that is up to date with IOS7. The application does what is says within the limits of IOS and the GPS capabilities. It is a basic GPS alarm that will wake you or notify you of your stop when commuting to and from work or anywhere else you might want to notified when you are there. It is very easy to setup your alarms and turn them on and off as needed. Most of the other similar apps have dated interfaces and have been abandoned by their developers. The Mapnap developer is very responsive to customer questions which is refreshing compared to many other apps on the app store.
- Svetlana Fedosova
- 17.2 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad 2 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (3rd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (4th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Air Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (9.7‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (10.5‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (11‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (3rd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Air (3rd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (7th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (11‑inch) (2nd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (4th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Air (4th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, and iPad (8th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular.
- Age Rating
- © 2014 PixelEspresso
- In-App Purchases
- Unlimited Destinations $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.