Creates the quickest delivery routes, saving you hours each day
Delivery Route Planner that finds fastest route between multiple locations
Maposcope Multi Stop Route Planner optimizes your delivery routes so that you end up working up to 30% faster, saving you hour a day!
Route Optimization up to 200 stops
Route planner automates delivery planning, delivery routes and creates best routes in seconds with driving direction
A handful of useful functions for every delivery driver in our route planner:
- You can Deliver up to 30% faster
- PDF reports with your route planner details
- Support for time window, priority and visit time
- You can drag'n'drop markers on the map
- Unlimited maps and daily route optimization
- Send ETAs to your clients
- Setup stop’s delivery time window (service time)
- Easily check visit time
- Route finder with driving directions between the cities of your choice
- Driving route finder free up to 10 stops
- The exact GPS location will help you deliver your shipments faster
- Our Route Planner creates the quickest delivery routes for your multi stop route
- Route planner can find fastest route between your deliveries in just few clicks
- Realtime Traffic Updates
Maposcope will determine the order of visited stops, show you when you will reach a specific location and how long the route will take between specific stops. You can plan your start time and start location, mark the priorities of the stops so that you can deliver the package or visit the urgent points first (ASAP). You can plot a route and routing app will find fastest delivery route with estmiated arrival times.
Set start location and start time, list of stops and we will find best route avoiding the disruptions on the route. Set service time, visit time and priority for each address multiple location.
The route along with the time spent at the locations can be saved in a PDF report, saved to your disk or sent to your boss or client. Calculated Estimated Time of Arrival (ETA) will inform you (and your customers) of the time it takes for the products to arrive at the destination.
GPS route tracking and progress monitoring with built-in reports. Our Route Planner will allow you to place multiple stops from a file (our batch geocoding superb technology), you can save addresses in Excel or csv files and upload it quickly to the map.
You can easily move points around the map by simply holding down a pin and dragging it to another location.
Easy plan delivery routes optimization with multiple locations.
State-of-the-art vehicle route optimization algorithm in your pocket
This Gps navigation for delivery vans, cars or even bikes is an excellent navigation app with easy to use GPS tracker.
The app is now available as auto-renewable subscription but there is also free plan.
We offer in-app purchases for PRO license, which allows you to optimize routes up to 200 stops.
Maposcope Route Planner PRO is available as three auto-renewable subscriptions:
- $6.99 USD per month
- $49.99 USD per year
Price may vary by location.
The amount will be charged to your iTunes account and will vary by plan and country. You’ll see the total price before completing payment.
Maposcope Route Planner PRO subscriptions purchased in-app renew monthly. To avoid renewal, you must turn off auto-renew at least 24 hours before your subscription ends.
You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings.
- route management improved
- search address improved
- route optimization and tracking fixed
Ratings and Reviews
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Marcin Wider
- 24 MB
- Requires iOS 14.5 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.5 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.3 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © Marcin Wider
- In-App Purchases
- 1 month - route planner $6.99
- 6 Months - route planner $29.99
- 1 Year - route planner $49.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.