MapPath Pro 4+
GPS Tracker, Map Measure Tool
MapPath is an easy-to-use app allowing you to record your trips.
It displays your track, your position and live information such as your speed, altitude or average speed.
MapPath is also an utility that allows you to establish directions, measure distances, surface areas and perimeters by dragging pins (points) on the map.
# GPS Tracker Features :
- record your run: time, distance, altitude, speed, average speed
- pause and resume recording as needed
- display your track on the map
- display charts of your altitude, speed and pace
- location and heading tracking
- cut portion of the track
- display simultaneously several tracks on the map
- change color of each track on the map
# Measures Features :
- directions up to 30 steps
- measure distances, surface areas and perimeters using pins (points) on the map
- add point to your measure by taping and holding the map
- display simultaneously several measures on the map
- change color of each measure on the map
# Import / Export Features :
- import and export tracks and measures as KML, KMZ, ITN, GPX and CSV files
# Options :
- gps accuracy options
- system of units options
- map types selection : Apple standard & satellite (3D) maps, OpenStreetMap, OpenSeaMap and custom maps
- options to show Traffic and Points of Interest
# And also :
- Dark Mode
- Split View and Slide Over multitasking on iPad
- Widget displaying informations about your current location or current tracking
MapPath use iCloud to automatically keep in sync your tracks and measures across your devices.
If you have any problem, suggestion, please feel free to contact me at email@example.com
Note that continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Fixes a display issue with OpenStreetMap
Ratings and Reviews
Need options for pinpoints
As a delivery driver this could be so
Much better if we had an eraser tool and the ability to put pinpoints in multiple locations and to label them.
Good but could be better
Needs a "save as" feature. Without it you have to start from the beginning even though you only want to change one thing. I also want to see distance measurements between points where there are several points along a path or perimeter.
Works Well ... When It Works
This app can track your progress very precisely, and is a great way to record the particulars of vacation travel. Except on two occasions when I activated tracking at the beginning of the day, only to find that my route had not been recorded when I stopped for the evening. VERY frustrating. The developers need to make this more reliable before it will become a real asset for travelers.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Julien Roze
- 14.7 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Julien Rozé, 2012
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.