Apple TV Screenshots
Maps Navigator has all the features you've ever wanted with a stunning yet simple and powerful user interface, perfectly integrated with the Apple TV, its remote, including the gyroscope controller sensed by our powerful software engine.
Maps Navigator is a fully featured multitab map client, perfect for manual browsing or using our innovative advanced navigation.
Contextual menus give easy and immediate access to common tasks like search, routes calculator and total control over your map including pitch, heading, switching among standard/hybrid/satellite view and more...
When it comes to share, Maps Navigator will not use any companion app, you will instantly share your map with any free QRCode reader and from any device! ;)
- Map Browser with:
- Complete navigation control
- Altitude, Heading and Pitch
- Automatic "Your Position" button
- Jump to Search
- Jump to Routes Calculator
- Instant Location info
- On the fly QRCode on screen
- Automatic Bookmark management
- Multitab engine
- Standard, 3D Hybrid and Satellite maps
- Advanced Gyroscope Navigation:
- Instant navigation on-touch control
- Automatic panning by sliding
- Gyroscope driven altitude control
- Gyroscope driven heading control
- 3D Pitch control
- Advanced Tutorial for an easy access
- Multitab Environment:
- Keep track of your navigation
- Search destination
- Calculated Routes
- Search engine:
- Search while you type
- Map location based contextual results
- Siri Remote compatible
- Search for location and places
- Routes calculator:
- Select your Start and Destination
- Use Siri Remote or manual Search
- Easy User Interface for quick selection
- Preview the available routes and quickly see the differences
- Change Map Type for a more realistic preview
- Standard, 3D Hybrid and Satellite routes
- Instant route info with ETA and distance
More infos and support on www.socialmusicnews.com
Fixed a bug that might exit the app during whole world flying.
Correct initial position during navigation mode switch.
Found a bug? email@example.com
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.