Cities across the world are interested in making themselves smarter, as they seek competitive advantages over other cities. And within cities too, the same competitiveness is playing out, with townships and communities constantly seeking to improve the efficiency of their self-governance and attain a higher quality of life.
In this scenario, the ability of a city/township/company campus/community to quickly deploy solutions and tool-sets that get people working together for shared goals is proving to be a tremendous advantage.
Mapunity has developed the Urban Social Network (USN), which is a technology stack that is rapidly instance-able, nimbly use-able for different sectors of urban living (such as mobility, energy, waste management). The USN aggregates information across domains in a city, and can be rapidly custom-deployed for any city, any sector, any geographic scale, and any of the common stakeholder groups.
This platform has been instanced for 250+ cities so far, about 60% of which are in India. And this number will rise to 750+ as it is instanced for Tier 2 and 3 cities throughout India, and for specified cities around the world.
The USN consists of:
1. Mapunitygroups.com - A spatial field data collection platform which allows both sensors and people to gather geo-tagged rich data. It is organized into groups with strong user access and moderation functions. Users can create their own forms, with a variety of fields. mGroups forms the data persistence layer for all solutions in the canvas.
2. Mapunity Maps – Custom tiled maps that leverage Open Street Maps, hosted & rendered by Mapunity provides independence from 3rd party paid maps. It also allows hosting of custom map data as layers or tiles quickly without having to go through a 3rd party authorization process. mMaps forms the spatial layer in the canvas solution in combination with other maps as options.
3. Sensor data interfaces – Mapunity has partnered with several third party Internet of Things (IoT) enterprises and built sensor data interfaces based on open standards. This allows the Mapunity canvas application to consume device data from various devices and appropriately show it to the consumer.
4. City Administration & Planning toolkit - This toolkit allows the government to utilize the power of the aggregation across departments, and administer the city more intelligently. In a scenario where the deployment of solutions is multi-vendor, it becomes very important to be able to collect the information in a single place to make the right decisions. The platform will also facilitate scenario planning under different assumptions for data-based decision making.
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Mapunity Information Services Private Limited
- 38 MB
- Social Networking
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Mapunity
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.