Field sales and service reps use Mapview to visualize their data geographically and to plan the best route for their customer visits.
Mapview enables you to efficiently manage your territory with easy-to-use mapping and planning tools. Improve trip planning by viewing your appointments and drop-in visits as a route, while easily visualizing other contacts along the way.
Once downloaded, enjoy a free 30 day trial. Our individual use Pro Plan includes unlimited contact mapping and your choice of payment frequency: Monthly ($11.99/mo), Quarterly ($29.99/quarter), or Annually ($95.99/year).
Mapview’s contact mapping software helps outside sales and service reps perfect their scheduling, route planning, and sales call process.
- Seamlessly integrates with Contacts, Calendar & Map apps
- Easily import spreadsheets of data creating automatic groups from custom field columns.
- Plan daily routes with drop-in visits and calendar appointments. Easily respond to schedule changes on the go.
- Use route optimization to organize trips by time or distance.
- Visualize your territory and travel routes to help locate opportunities along the way.
- Use different pin styles to prioritize and organize accounts into groups. Target specific customers and prospects by filtering groups on the map.
- Manage sales or service territory by sending emails, taking notes and setting up meetings in Mapview.
- Log activities such as contact notes, phone calls, emails, and events - most logged automatically for you so you can spend more time selling or servicing.
- Utilize Mapview offline by accessing saved info, routes, directions & target map area.
- Individual users can export contact data, groups, and activities to a CSV file for easy reporting.
- Excel spreadsheet import easily adds contacts or any location-specific data (CSV file)
- Selectively import external contact groups (Exchange, iCloud, etc.) from your device's address book
- Tap and hold on map to create a contact, appointment, or task
- Pick from over 100 unique pins or create your own
- Create custom groups to organize/prioritize data
- Use multi-criteria group filtering to include or exclude data from the map
- Utilize Advanced Search to select records based on a field value
- Set follow up tasks with priority and status
- Schedule appointments
- View multiple calendars and up to 3 months of appointments at a time on the map.
- Appointments sync to external calendars (ex. iCloud, Gmail, Exchange) linked to your device
- Use addresses or lat/long coordinates for mapping
- View ETA, distance, travel time & directions en-route
- Color-coded routes show on-time or late status
- Use radial search to filter contacts by proximity to a location and sort contacts by distance
- Log notes using speech to text capabilities
Manage your territory’s funnel and exceed your quota with this easy to use sales mapping and productivity tool.
We're excited to announce a new update to Mapview, designed to make your navigation and contact management even more intuitive and efficient. Here's what's new in this release:
• Customizable Text Under Pins:
- Enhanced Display Options: You now have the power to control what's displayed under the pins on your map. Choose between showing a contact's name or the company name directly under the pin, giving you the flexibility to tailor the map display to your needs.
- Dual Information Visibility: This new feature enables you to see both the contact's name and the company name for a pin, making it easier to navigate through your contacts and manage your day more effectively.
• Performance Improvements:
- We've turbocharged the app's performance, especially when displaying a large number of pins in a compact area. Expect smoother interactions and quicker load times, enhancing your overall Mapview experience.
This update is part of our ongoing commitment to provide you with the most efficient and user-friendly mapping solution available. Whether you're planning your sales route, scheduling deliveries, or simply organizing your contacts, these new features are here to support your success.
Update Mapview today to start taking advantage of these new enhancements. As always, we value your feedback and look forward to bringing you even more improvements in the future. Happy mapping!
Ratings and Reviews
The Game Changer for Efficient Sales Routing
This app stands above the rest. It’s in a class all by itself. It does everything I always wished my other contact manager and mapping apps would do. I can see exactly where I am, where I’m going, where my leads & customers are AND I can even make notes about each one to help me remember later.
I recently contacted the developer for help in syncing (the excessive number of custom contact filters I had created on) my iPhone with my iPad. Not only did they CALL me immediately to walk me through the process, but they also attended to me as if I were their only customer. I’ve NEVER had such a positive experience with an app developer. These guys are the real deal when it comes to a priceless app / tool and exceptional customer service.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for the review! We are always happy to help our customers and really appreciate your kind words.
Game Changing Resource
This application is a game changer for insurance agents regardless if you’re a telesales agent or a face to face agent. You’re able to import excel sheets by converting to cvs files and loading all the data in in a matter of minutes rather than manually entering client information in. Once loaded you have a “map” birds eye view of all your clients in the location they live. You can set filters to each client based on the criteria you want. You also can log client conversations or any additional material inside each clients individual file. Helps tremendously for follow up calls to have quick access at notes.
There’s also a route optimization feature to plan your route for the day, and it will show you the optimum route based on your preference.
Quick features such as one click to dial from inside the clients file allows you to call blitz an area to schedule close proximity appointments, and a one click to pull up the map and route to someone’s house.
When it comes to organizing your book of business and an app that helps you with one management look to Mapview. I would pay more money for it, it helps me that much!
Developer Response ,
Thank you for the review! Our customer's success means everything to us!
The Salesman's Best Friend
Mapview has been everything to me in my sales career. I love being able to see which of my prospects are in my area, and have navigation to each. Also, getting to log notes after each visit enabling me to pick up with the client where I left off.
Any challenges I have had or assistance I have needed, their customer care group has been very quick to get in touch with me and help me out.
I have an edge on my competition, and I am indebted to Mapview for that. Thank you, Mapview and the Casey Group! Cheers to many more years of changing the sales landscape.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for the review! We will continue to work hard to do just that!
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Contact Info
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- The Casey Group
- 99.5 MB
- Requires iOS 16.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 16.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 13.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Apple Vision
- Requires visionOS 1.0 or later.
English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © 2024 The Casey Group
- In-App Purchases
- Pro $11.99
- Basic $4.99
- Add On $2.99
- Pro Quarterly $29.99
- Pro Yearly $95.99
- Sales Navigator Calling Credit $4.99