MarbleJumper is the painstaking recreation of the classic solitaire jumping puzzles you have enjoyed playing throughout your life.
The first known reference to solitaire jumping puzzles was in an 1687 edition of the French literary magazine Mercure galant. Since those humble beginnings they have become a popular recreation for people across the globe and have even made it all the way to the tables of various restaurants around the world.
• Beautifully realistic marbles and boards for an immersive experience
• Twelve built in board layouts at no cost
• Customize your game by choosing from many board materials and backgrounds
• Two included marble themes
• Six alternate marble themes with additional backgrounds available for purchase
• Undo any mistaken move
• Auto-solve from your current position
• Move hints button
• Dynamic outcome probability graph available for all positions of most boards
• No advertisements to interrupt or litter your experience
• Customization settings for toggling the display the graph, move hinting, mute sounds, and move highlights
Four new layouts
Four new marble themes
Ability to select which marbles are used
Mute sounds option
Auto-solve from current position
Move suggestions (hints)
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Jeremy Buchman
- 173.6 MB
Requires iOS 11.4 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Jeremy Buchman - 2018
- In-App Purchases
- Billard Theme $0.99
- Space Theme $0.99
- Dice Theme $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.