March Networks Command™ Mobile allows you to view live and recorded video from cameras connected to a March Networks recorder using your mobile device.
You can connect to cameras through your CES servers or through your recorders. Thanks to the touch-ID integration, you can sign in effortlessly using your fingerprints.
Expect regular updates with great new features!
• Ability to view live and archive (recorded) video (H.264 only)
• View up to 4 live cameras simultaneously
• View the videos in High\Medium\Low quality in single or multi-mode
• Quick and easy recorded video search by time and/or date
• Quick rewind and fast forward control in video playback
• PTZ camera control
• Dewarping for select 360 degree cameras
• Digital zoom in live and playback
• Access to System, Logical, and Personal resources from Command
• Eight languages supported: English, French, Spanish, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Italian, Portuguese, Finnish.
• Supported recording devices include:
- 8000 Series Hybrid NVR — software version 5.8.5 and higher
- 8724 V Tribrid NVR — software version 5.10.0 and higher
- 9000 Series IP recorder — software version 5.9.0 and higher
- RideSafe GT Series Hybrid NVR — software version 5.8.5 and higher
- RideSafe MT Series IP Recorder — software version 5.10.0 and higher
- RideSafe RT Series IP recorder — software version 5.11.0 and higher
- Command Recording Server (CRS) — version 2.1.1 and higher
- Command Enterprise Server (CES) — version 2.2.5 and higher
Access to your Video using NAT Traversal, no more port forwarding from recorders required.
Ratings and Reviews
App isn’t updated for larger screen sizes, and no iPad support. (This really needs iPad support to make up for no Mac app.) Otherwise it’s a basic app for viewing cameras. Not a lot of features carried over from the desktop app. It would be nice to see more features included in the mobile app like basic searchlight exceptions, user management, sharing video clips (for easy/quick sharing to law enforcement), system heath reporting etc.
No iPad version?
Disappointing. I wish we had the web based version of Command back.
App is not ready.
This app will only work with Verizon carriers. T Moble and AT&T will not work. Hopefully they have the issues resolved soon!!!
- March Networks Corporation
- 54.4 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Finnish, French, Italian, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- ©2015-2019. March Networks, An Infinova Company. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.