***App Store Best of 2015***
Explore one of the most fascinating places on Earth - the Arctic.
Learn about 30+ animals and play with them in an interactive land/sea environment. Feed the animals, throw snowballs, drive an amphibious vehicle, and much more!
Bring the arctic animals to life with interactive puzzles! Snap each piece in place as you learn special facts about every animal.
Tap, drag, and swipe your way through the arctic landscape! There are animals to feed, seals to juggle beach balls with, and snowballs to be thrown. Try to discover all its secrets!
• 4 robust interactive puzzles to build: land animals, land and sea animals, whales, and birds
• 30+ arctic animals to learn about
• 100s of interactive elements
• 6 different types of food – feed the polar bear, and help the musk ox graze
• 3 types of arctic environments: tundra, taiga, and ocean
Through self-directed discovery, we expose children to early skills in science, technology, engineering and math (STEM), focusing on the following:
• Identifying a wide variety of animal species that live in the arctic land, sea, and sky
• Learning the characteristics and behaviors of arctic animals
• Understanding the arctic biosphere and its various features
• Determining the eating habits of the arctic wildlife
• Topic-specific vocabulary exposure and acquisition
We take privacy very seriously. We do not collect or share personal information about you or your child, nor do we allow any third-party advertising. You can see our full policy at:
About Us: http://gomarcopolo.com/us/
Ratings and Reviews
No In app purchases, decent graphics & worth the couple dollars to buy.
Bugs need to be fixed
This game has been problematic for awhile. I bought it for my daughter to play on the iPad and she was only able to play for a short time. Nowadays whenever we load up the game it disappears right after we hit the 'play' button. Supposedly they had updates recently to fix this bug and I clicked on it but somehow the problem was never resolved on our device. Not a good investment of your money. Stick to the Marco Polo weather game if you want a better deal.
Fun and educational for young children
This is an interesting, fun, and informative app for young children. It allows for exploration and creativity, and informs in a relaxed way, without seeming like 'school'. It's perfect for us. We haven't had any problems with functioning of the app.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- MarcoPolo Learning, Inc.
- 363.8 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 4+, Made for Ages 0–5
- © 2015 MarcoPolo Learning, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.