A multiple timer App suitable for Power Boat Time Trialing and more. //Power boat time trialling is well known throughout the world of boating and yacht club events. It is a sport requiring very accurate boating skills and even more accurate timing and navigation. //Time Trials is an app that will take the timing componant of these long standing events into the twenty first century and away from cumbersome modified clocks and/or old outdated calculators. //An app that can take your existing smart phone or tablet and give you accurate timing and the flexibility of recording each waypoint and leg of an event in one simple application. //Time Trials will allow you to Add a Course, Name that course, select a course date and then add each waypoint and its duration - as many required for the whole course. Whether the course has 3 waypoints or 50, the Time Trials App can cater for courses large or small. Each Waypoint input also has an instruction section where you can note directional changes, speed or other important event information. Time Trials then allows you to save the course, edit the course after it has been saved and save multiple courses so you can plan days or weeks ahead. //On event day, the Time Trial App gives you a race clock that can be synchronised with your event race clock, a countdown timer for the start and then duration between waypoints. Time Trials will record your exact and actual duration via a clear 'MARK' button, before continueing the countdown of your next waypoint. //At the conclusion of your course, Time Trials will give you a summary of the event including variance of the real time to the event recorded time. Time Trials can then save your completed course, allowing you to retrieve information of your event in the future and even allow you to copy the course so that it can be reused as a new course next season. Time Trials will also provide you with free upgrades and improvements for a period of 2 years from the purchase date of the App.
//NOTES: // - Updates available with iOS 10.0 or higher devises.
• Minor bug fixes
• Change in the "Mark" button design to improve accuracy
• Colour change in countdown timer. The original blue countdown timer remains as well as the change to red if you are arriving late to a Waypoint (WP). A change to green if the a WP is reached early - the clock will continue to count down to the allotted time before changing.
• Increase in characters for WP Name
• The app can now work offline for all the following functions -
Add a Course
View My Courses
Copy a Course
Delete a Course
Edit a Course
Start and end a Course
Adjust Race Clock
Save a finished Course to your past Courses
• The following Courses still require internet access:
Forgot my password
Synchronizing Your Courses
Sharing a Course
• Please note being able to operate the App Offline does alter some functions. For a better understanding, please refer to our web site (www.sunflame.com.au) for the free upgraded pdf instructions being released on Friday 30th November 2018.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.