---> You must have iPhone 5 or up and iOS 9 or above for this update.
This field guide will place right at your fingertips, anytime and anywhere, the most comprehensive collection of Marine Flatworms species to be found in the world.
- NO WEB CONNECTION REQUIRED.
- There are 223 species represented pictorially.
- An outstanding collection of Marine Flatworms from all over the world.
- No matter where you are, no matter how isolated you may be, you can identify your flatworm finds.
- This identification series is regularly updated when new taxonomic information is available or when new species are added.
- Although books have their place, the benefits of this series of apps over reference books are many.
- The apps are Searchable - search for species names, authors, dates, sizes, colors, families, orders or photographers, try that with a book!
- The apps are convenient and soon you will have almost all known flatworms of the world on your device, try that with a book!
- The apps are user friendly and you can tick off species as you find them, yes you can do that with a book, but then you can email your ticked species list, try that with a book.
- You can add Remarks to Species and can easily save them digitally, try that with a book!
- And apps up to date with the latest taxonomic data, books are soon out of date.
For more information go to inudibranch.com
App updates include:
- Interface and data now works normally in 'Dark' mode display.
- Some prompts made consistent to match others.
- Remarks now have an 80 character maximum so all data is presented when PDF files are made.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.