Time to suit-up, soldier! Things are about to get lava-hot in Marines Shooting 3D! The most-awesome mobile shooting game around.
Can you hear the bullets fly?! The battlefield is waiting, and we need operatives just like you out there! Get ready to shoot your way through the levels to win this game.
Use your skills to complete the mission, crush your target, and defeat those enemies.
In Marines Shooting 3D, we're all counting on you, soldier. Now's not the time to run away. Retreat isn't an option. Step up and fulfill your mission – save the world!
Your orders are clear. Take action to out-smart the target:
• Train your battalion
• Shoot like a sniper
• Get those enemies
• Upgrade your forces
• Defeat the target and win the war
There's no turning back now. Charge!!!
So, are you up to the challenge? Time to find out. Download Marines Shooting 3D, and let's see if you earned that uniform.
We hope you’re enjoying the app! Please, keep it regularly updated to always have our greatest features and latest improvements.
- Performance and stability improvements
- Bugs fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
A really cool game.
I think this game is great but in already playing I noticed a couple missing features that should be added that could really shape this game.
1. Tutorial. Already we are thrown into combat with an interesting choice of controls. To fix this there should be a quick tutorial on how to fire your gun and move around.
2. A set joystick and fire button. When playing it can get annoying being able to have the joystick anywhere and I don’t believe there even is a fire gun so it can get confusing. To fix this you should add at the bottom of the screen a set joystick and fire button. Having to choose when to fire really adds to the combat.
3. Player movement. The Camera should be set on the player no matter what because when I was playing I suddenly got in combat and lost control of my character and could freely move the camera while watching my guy attempt to shoot everyone down then ultimately getting shot down
4. Player/Npc Death Animation. When people die in this game it gets quite boring with them falling over the same way every time. I see a couple ways around this. You could make every npc and character go limp and Rag doll when shot. In this way it’s practically different every time and makes the game more fun to play. Another way is to have multiple death animations and have them play different times according to where they were hit.
Over all this game has great potential but again might be missing some key features to make it even better.
Dev read this please it has some good things in my opinion
So first off 10/10 game no bugs or ads good job love the game but I wish there were different characters like a sniper or lmg or new maps I know this is hard because it is a mobile device but these simple things could make the game so much better in my opinion and there should me modes stealth and you can take control over your troops like you make a box and tell them we’re to move and yeah more troops you should get more every few rounds and one last thing please please respond and make cover bulletproof until they shoot make over all 10/10
A fun simple game
The game is simple and easy to get into, but it gets repetitive fast and after a little while of playtime the game becomes stale. The maps are very similiar and cover does nothing, the enemies are very strong (although I like this) it does get very repetitive just repeating the same thing over and over until you are finnaly strong enough to kill them, there is a lot of potential and I highly recommend you try this game if you have a few minutes to kill. (If the dev reads this please make it so you can get more people, cover works, new and different enemies and maybe a few bosses). The game just needs more added I haven’t seen any glitches and there is nothing to pay real money for and no ads which I have never seen before in a game and I just hope this game gets the help it needs and it doesn’t die out before it can become great.
- Gismart Limited
- 192.1 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Marines Shooting 3D
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.