Market Clock keeps you informed of trading hours and holidays for financial markets from around the world.
This is an essential tool for professional traders and support staff to know what holidays and other events are coming up before they happen, and to be able to tell at a glance which markets are open or closed and why. This app replaces the calendar cards distributed by many exchanges and brokers, which are often out of date as soon as they are printed. It brings all the markets into one place with a consistent format making it easier to keep track of this critical market information.
- Select from a wide range of financial markets from around the world, including equities, options, futures and FX. See the full list at https://www.market-clock.com/markets/
- The clock view shows the current time and trading phase of each market.
- The calendar view shows upcoming market events, such as holidays, early closes, daylight savings changes, and more.
- The timeline view shows all the market phases in relation to each other, and the current time.
- Receive notifications of events a week before, a day before and on the day.
Market Clock requires a data subscription to keep up to date with the latest market hours and holiday changes, as well as new markets as they become available.
Up to 5 markets: FREE
5+ markets: $2.99 USD per month
Payment will be charged to your Apple ID account at the confirmation of purchase. The subscription automatically renews unless it is canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. You can manage and cancel your subscriptions by going to your App Store account settings after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial will be forfeited if you purchase a subscription.
- Market search now returns more accurate and better sorted results.
- Updated data protocol to support more markets.
- Improved subscription renewal and restoration.
Ratings and Reviews
Is very nice app, just what I was looking for
But , It would be better if you could change the time to non-military, please.
Hidden gem that every trader needs
These open and close times for markets are cumbersome to find online. It’s hard to find one resource that tells you when each market opens and closes. And when the holidays are. This app does all of that for you. Especially for stock markets.
The free version of the app gives you a lot of information. If you want more than five markets times then you have to pay.
This is such a useful app, I have used several market hours apps before but none accounted for holidays or shortened trading hours. On top of market trading hours, it also has a calendar with all the upcoming financial holidays for the markets you are following. Best of all, it is free (up to five markets)!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Benjamin Smith
- 15.8 MB
- Requires iOS 11.4 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.4 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2018 Benjamin Smith
- In-App Purchases
- Premium Market Data (1 Month) $2.99
- Premium Market Data (1 Year) $29.99