Market Junkie - Your stock portfolio always up to date
With Market Junkie you can easily manage you stock portfolio and keep an eye on the market. Intuitive management, integrated stock search and interactive charts (intraday and longtime) make your life and investment easier.
And with our Pro-Services you can get more data, a trading calendar, a currency converter and activate custom stock alerts. Whenever a stock price is on the move, Market Junkie lets you know!
- manage your Stock Portfolio, quick & easy
- integrated Stock Search, no need to memorize ticker symbols
- portfolio overview graphics
- helpful visuals, with colors where necessary
- interactive charts and stock price history
- comprehensive research tool
- trending stocks
- custom Stock Alerts (e.g. price of a stock rises over or falls under a threshold)
- extended research tool
- more data about stocks, market indices
- overview of global stock markets and currencies
- currency converter
- trading calendar with dates of public holidays and earnings reports for your stocks
Market Junkie is also available for iPhone:
We have replaced our data provider after they have shut down their data feed without warning. Current prices should show up again, even though data downloads are slower right now. We continue to work on improving the situation and will provide a more comprehensive update soon.
Ratings and Reviews
Crashing all the time
what the hell, wasted $for pro and crashes all the time…do not buy em till they fix or update this app.
is it really that hard to do s simple stock app???
All i want is to be able to hit a quick button to show how my stocks are doing for the day. Every app wants me to pay or they want to invade my life wanting to take control of everything I do on the freaking internet! Give me a break! This app is terrible. They give you the stock prices from 3 DAYS AGO! HUH???? Drop dead!
Its' not the app, its' the seller
Worthless customer service, paid for pro version on both mac and iPad, installed new hard drive. unable to get pro version back. Sent email to seller, no response. Try going to his support site. Click on market junkie, comes right back here. Absolutly no information on how to contact seller, finding his email was a real task. This man should not be selling on the app store. I will much more careful on what I buy from the app store in the future. I thought all app vendors were cleared as good sellers by Apple.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.