Change the way you think about stock research. MarketSmith gives you all the tools you need to make more money in the market. It’s simplified and streamlined for modern investors.
MarketSmith is different—intuitive instead of complicated. It’s easy-to-use and, unlike other apps, you can talk to a MarketSmith product coach about features, strategies and smarter ways to find winning stocks. Try MarketSmith for $29.99 on first month and leave your old investing routine behind.
The MarketSmith app makes it easier and faster to:
• Growth 250 stock list uses 30 different screens to identify stocks with the best growth potential.
• Industry Group metrics track the best- and worst-performing stock groups.
• Read performance reports like Earnings Gap Up, Top-rated IPOs, Weekly New Highs, Fastest Growing Companies, Top EPS Rating Stocks and more.
• Screen for stocks using criteria of successful investors like William O'Neil and Warren Buffet.
• Jumpstart your stock research with free one-on-one live product coaching so you can maximize all of our app features.
• Detailed high-definition stock charts give constantly updated information on stocks, indexes, mutual funds and industry groups.
• Instant access to over 70 key technical and fundamental stock data points, such as earnings and sales histories, proprietary ratings, and institutional ownership data.
• Daily and weekly charts feature Earnings Per Share data at a glance, plus previous year EPS comparison with a single tap.
• Tap and hold for price tracker featuring historical earnings data, complete with snapshot percentage change over previous quarters.
• Set custom alerts to notify you if a stock you’re watching crosses into your buy zone or starts flashing sell signals.
SEE WHEN TO BUY AND SELL.
• Pattern Recognition provides color-coded zones showing optimal price ranges to take action: buy in the blue, take profits in the green and cut losses in the pink.
• Automatically finds and highlights base patterns as they form, giving data points that tell you the type of pattern, stage and pivot point.
• Integrates Growth 250 stock list with Pattern Recognition to create two premium categories: Breaking Out Today and Near Pivot (Buy) Point.
• Set alerts to be sent to your email and tablet based on pattern development.
The MarketSmith iOS app is free to download, comes with an introductory pricing of $29.99 for the first month and gives you unlimited access to our stock research and analysis across multiple devices—mobile, tablet, Mac and PC.
If you want to keep making more money with MarketSmith, you can subscribe to MarketSmith Premium for $149.99 per month.
• Payment will be charged to iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before end of current period.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user. Auto-renewal may be turned off by going to Account Settings in iTunes after purchase.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during an active subscription period.
If you have any questions about app functions or how to access to your subscription on other devices, please contact us at (800) 452-4422.
Social account removal
View past webinars and register for upcoming webinars
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Best investing tool
Market Smith is a great investing tool. Also a bit too expensive if you ask me. However, if you are serious about investing and willing to not only place your hard earned dollars into the market but also very serious about learning to read charts and study fundamentals in order to protect your money, market smith is on your side. It’s not a make me rich now kind of tool but it will help you get in the right side of the market and point you to the right stocks to buy in order for you to get incrementally richer with time. The market can be brutal. Don’t go at it alone. Please. Please. Please. These tools make your investment journey a bit or a lot easier. Try any of their products. I recommend them highly. They offers a variant of products chose what you can afford at the moment. Any o their tools are great. Some services are even free in their IBD app. Good luck and wish you prosperity in all your endevours.
After using MarketSmith via desktop for a while I just didn’t think they could pack all that greatness into a mobile phone form factor. But they really have done a great job. Very usable and quite intuitive. I find myself scrolling through my lists via phone and completely forgoing the desktop version much of the time.
Mostly pros, couple of cons
The service is pricey but is one of the better charting services available. If you like the IBD methodology for investing... you will get some good ideas here (MarketSmith is an IBD company). Nice journal, watchlists etc. if you do not subscribe to the IBD methodology or utilize multiple styles ... the app and online offers is a strong screening tool with some prebuilt screens from a few of the well known investors with varying styles.
- quite pricey
- functionality of the app has not really been improved upon for years
- support is limited; I used IBD and MarketSmith prior to change of ownership a few years ago. Then it seemed like there were not many employees ... or just not many dedicated to support. Subsequent to the ownership change the staff seemed to be reduced with even fewer support resources. I noticed those I did reach were people with other jobs at the company. Seems like new ownership trimmed the staff and then gave those left additional duties... some support related. You make a call and get someone whose real job is not support but is being forced into it. Those I have spoken with were helpful.
At these prices... they should be enhancing the app every now and then.
- MarketSmith, Incorporated
- 58.6 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © MarketSmith, Incorporated
- In-App Purchases
- MarketSmith Premium (1 Month) $149.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.