MarketSmith - Stock Research 4+
Designed for iPad
- Offers In-App Purchases
Change the way you think about stock research. MarketSmith gives you all the tools you need to make more money in the market. It’s simplified and streamlined for modern investors.
MarketSmith is different—intuitive instead of complicated. It’s easy-to-use and, unlike other apps, you can talk to a MarketSmith product coach about features, strategies and smarter ways to find winning stocks. Try MarketSmith for $29.99 on first month and leave your old investing routine behind.
The MarketSmith app makes it easier and faster to:
• Growth 250 stock list uses 30 different screens to identify stocks with the best growth potential.
• Industry Group metrics track the best- and worst-performing stock groups.
• Read performance reports like Earnings Gap Up, Top-rated IPOs, Weekly New Highs, Fastest Growing Companies, Top EPS Rating Stocks and more.
• Screen for stocks using criteria of successful investors like William O'Neil and Warren Buffet.
• Jumpstart your stock research with free product coaching so you can maximize all of our app features.
• Detailed high-definition stock charts give constantly updated information on stocks, indexes, mutual funds and industry groups.
• Instant access to over 70 key technical and fundamental stock data points, such as earnings and sales histories, proprietary ratings, and institutional ownership data.
• Daily and weekly charts feature Earnings Per Share data at a glance, plus previous year EPS comparison with a single tap.
• Tap and hold for price tracker featuring historical earnings data, complete with snapshot percentage change over previous quarters.
• Set custom alerts to notify you if a stock you’re watching crosses into your buy zone or starts flashing sell signals.
SEE WHEN TO BUY AND SELL.
• Pattern Recognition provides color-coded zones showing optimal price ranges to take action: buy in the blue, take profits in the green and cut losses in the pink.
• Automatically finds and highlights base patterns as they form, giving data points that tell you the type of pattern, stage and pivot point.
• Integrates Growth 250 stock list with Pattern Recognition to create two premium categories: Breaking Out Today and Near Pivot (Buy) Point.
• Set alerts to be sent to your email and tablet based on pattern development.
The MarketSmith iOS app is free to download, comes with an introductory pricing of $29.99 for the first month and gives you unlimited access to our stock research and analysis across multiple devices—mobile, tablet, Mac and PC.
If you want to keep making more money with MarketSmith, you can subscribe to MarketSmith Premium for $149.99 per month.
• Payment will be charged to iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before end of current period.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user. Auto-renewal may be turned off by going to Account Settings in iTunes after purchase.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during an active subscription period.
If you have any questions about app functions or how to access to your subscription on other devices, please contact us at (800) 452-4422.
- Set Max Price Limit for price alerts, Removed options from fundamentals header, Added fix to handle volume coming in as 0 in realtime streaming.
Ratings and Reviews
Amazing charting even for the novice trader!
I never thought I could recognize chart patterns like a cup w/handle, double bottom, or consolidations but, with Market Smith, the patterns are outlined for you! The webinars and educational videos have transformed my investing philosophy from ‘long term’ to ‘position trading’ whilst protecting my capital. My only regret is that it took me so long to find Market Smith and like many, after I lost a lot of money whilst long term investing. It was a lesson well learned and by protecting my capital with stops, it won’t happen again easily, that’s for sure. I use MS on all my devices and am very happy with the ease at which I can research my stocks seamlessly between them. I may even go on my next vacation without my laptop and still be able to effectively research and trade. The subscription price is well worth it if you put into practice all the lessons available. Happy trading!
Best investing tool
Market Smith is a great investing tool. Also a bit too expensive if you ask me. However, if you are serious about investing and willing to not only place your hard earned dollars into the market but also very serious about learning to read charts and study fundamentals in order to protect your money, market smith is on your side. It’s not a make me rich now kind of tool but it will help you get in the right side of the market and point you to the right stocks to buy in order for you to get incrementally richer with time. The market can be brutal. Don’t go at it alone. Please. Please. Please. These tools make your investment journey a bit or a lot easier. Try any of their products. I recommend them highly. They offers a variant of products chose what you can afford at the moment. Any o their tools are great. Some services are even free in their IBD app. Good luck and wish you prosperity in all your endevours.
2021 update iPad user. My original review although updated is a few years old. I have a love hate with Marketsmith. The iPad version has so much potential, but so restricted in features when compared to pc version. I have no problem spending the dollars with the IBD Newspaper or much more expensive Marketsmith but at the price the iPad version should be up to speed.
Sept 2020 I have to agree with other users, this is a great product but expensive, I do appreciate the App and wish for more features.
I have used this app on my iPad for a few years with little done to make more features available to iPad users. Although it is a three platform tool, it’s full potential is only realized on a pc. My physical situation keeps me from sitting with a laptop for any length of time. I am so acclimated with iPad I don’t plan on ever buying another pc. Being able to make onscreen notes, draw trend lines etc. with access to all features would be something!
I’m taking this opportunity to promote *eTables the electronic version of the Newspaper Smart Tables that includes the “10 Vital Ratings” Not a app but made for iPad users. 2021 note eTables discontinued, replaced with a screener that is not compatible with iPad. Hard pressed to find anything that is not iPad friendly, so they built something.
Five stars to all things Investors Business Daily.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Search History
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Search History
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- MarketSmith, Incorporated
- 69.6 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © Investor's Business Daily LLC
- In-App Purchases
- MarketSmith Premium (1 Month) $149.99