Maro is a parent’s guide to understanding key aspects of child development. Learn how to navigate conversations around mental health, wellness, and sex with your child as they grow.
- Access to Expert Vetted Information. Discover videos, articles, books, comics and more that have been created or reviewed alongside leading research institutions, doctors and psychologists so that you know it’s medically accurate, age-appropriate and trustworthy.
- Quality Over Quantity. Engage with bite-sized content that includes all the need-to-knows for building a strong foundation for your kids.
- Teach With Your Values. We don’t tell you how to parent; we just try to make it easier.
You’re a part of something big.
It’s not enough to focus on the after-the-fact when it comes to mental wellness, reproductive health or relationships.
We’re proving that preventative education is powerful enough to decrease wide scale rates of unplanned pregnancy, suicide, sexual assault, depression, anxiety, bullying and more among youth.
Here are some topics we cover now or will be covering soon:
Use Maro as a tool to foster conversation with your kids. We did the research, learned the facts, and created content so that you can navigate talking with your child about mental health, wellness, and sex education.
- Document your child’s mood & important developmental events on a day-to-day basis
- Chat with Maro and ask questions specific to your child’s development
- Explore content on your own or engage with a personalized roadmap so that you know when to talk to your child about what
- Create profiles for your kids so that they can explore content on their own
- Teach with your values by removing any content at any time
-New Walkthrough Screens Added.
-Minor Bug Fixes.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
User friendly. Parent necessity. Kids will thank you!
Maro makes it easier to be the parent you wish you had. Truly! The stories, books, reports, etc are incredible resources for those dealing with mental health issues of their own or their child’s, from ADHD and anxiety to depression and more. The information to help children through puberty and life’s ups and downs is fantastic. So many moments of clarity when working through the content. Sharing with every mom and dad I know!
Maro is an incredible resource to have for myself as well as for others. As someone who studies psychology and learns about these topics daily, it is so important to have a way to share that information with others through an accessible resource. The app is very easy to navigate and full of information that everyone needs but may not know how to access.
Much much needed
This app completely changed the way I look at things as well as helped guide me through a time where I had so many questions and needed help and didn’t have anyone to turn to!
- BeforeWeBegin, Inc.
- 43.1 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Unrestricted Web Access
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © BeforeWeBegin, Inc. 2020
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.