Marriage, brought to you by Bhoos.com, is a 3 deck, 21 cards rummy game popular in Nepal, Bhutan and India.
- Play in Single Player Mode (with bots). We have a long queue of bots, with varying playing skills and personality. 10 bots are active at a time, and you can keep unlocking new ones as you take away all the chips from the active ones.
- Lots of game variations are implemented, and you can choose them as per game tables. You can play Murder (Maal Dhoos), Kidnap or the Classic. You have options of using Man (Joker) cards and Superman (Photo/Calendar) cards. You can play in different stake levels.
- The user interface provides intelligent hints, automated techniques of cards selections, quick buttons for cards arrangements, and clean fonts/designs; so that you can have all your focus in the game itself.
- You can win a lot of achievements while playing the game and also winning bonuses for most of them. You can also check your statistics and your ranking among the bots in leader-board screen.
- You can also use Center Collection Point Calculator utility when you are playing the game for real. The utility supports lots of variations, saves games and keeps history, tracks dealer, can make player active/inactive, etc.
Unlock tables of 700, 1000 and 2000 chips as you play more games.
Get double and triple bonus gifts during Dashain and Tihar.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Needs lot of improvement but still a good game
Good game but below features will take it to the next level:
1. login based authentication so that we can play from other phone/tab to retain coins, chips, levels etc. Also, If We reinstall the app everything I have my is gone which is terrible.
2. I have 12.5+ millions chips but cant play game unless I play the videos every game because I don't have coins. Please allow us to buy coins from chips and vice versa?
3. Option to login from facebook or an option to upload profile picture would be great.
4. Please allow to play higher points marriage 1000+ once we have certain minimum chips. It is very difficult to exhaust 40 players by playing 700 points marriage. In my opinion, you should allow to play 1000+ points with 10M chips.
The UI is really good compared to other card games. I like the coin and money system too, makes me want to play to get more. However, like the other comments said, the bots obviously have upper hand. Almost every round, at least 1 Bot would get tunnella, or 3 sequences while you got 0. Once I checked, I got 1 tunnella about every 50 games while the at least one bot gone one every 2-3 games. They also apparently never throw any maal cars even if they haven’t looked. It would be fine if they were winning because they are smarter, it’s very frustrating to play when they get the upper hand from the beginning. I went from 2.5k to 800k to 10k because I got 0 sequence 3 games in row, and then only 1 sequence 11 games in a row after that, while multiple bots had 3 sequences right away.
Can you put video to continue load so that there will be enough coins to play or be able to switch between coins and chips! Yes, need log in based to play each other. Also make it a little faster.
The developer, Bhoos Entertainment, Inc., has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Bhoos Entertainment, Inc.
- 26.9 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Simulated Gambling
- © 2017 Bhoos Entertainment
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.