Mars Hill Network; using media to impact our communities with the clear message of Christ, transforming and inspiring lives…
To provide the public, through its radio broadcasting, internet services and public relations functions, such a clear expression of the message, mission and character of Jesus Christ that the following results will be consistently achieved:
· Salvation of the lost and nurture of the saved.
· Christian families built up in faith and life experience to become mature witnesses of the grace of God, and Biblically effective contributors to the benefit of society.
· Ministry of Bible-teaching local churches reinforced, and churches at large confronted by the Spirit of God and revived.
· Unity of the Spirit in the bonds of peace, and unity in the Body of Christ.
· Promotion of and participation in the Great Commission stated in Matthew 28:19,20, and particularly in relation to worldwide Christian communications.
Mars Hill Broadcasting is a non-denominational Christian, not-for-profit, multi-media ministry originating in Syracuse, NY. The Mars Hill Network consists of six “full power” FM radio stations, several repeater (translator) FM stations that serve much of upstate NY and into Ontario and Quebec Canada by means of our border stations. The Mars Hill Network is also heard globally on the World Wide Web via audio streaming.
The Mars Hill Network provides a format consisting of inspirational music and a wide variety of Bible teaching/preaching programs, including family oriented features and children’s programming. The network also schedules current news and public affairs programs within its broadcast day.
In addition to its audio format, the Mars Hill Network touches community with extended ministries.
· Summit – Specializing in Bible teaching, workshops and seminars hosted by quality pastors, teachers, and professionals.
· Apex – bringing Christian concerts into the Mars Hill Network broadcast region.
· Hilltop Kids – offering the best in children’s programming and spiritually nourishing children’s events.
New App Version
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.