The Marten Driver app keeps you connected on the go!
Simply log in using your Marten Driver Portal Account, or sign up right in the app.
• Messages - View all of your messages and send free-form text macros
• Loads - Accept or decline dispatches and view your current load
• Contacts - Call your fleet manager or various departments
• News - Stay up to date with events and announcements
Important usage note:
• This Universal app is designed for use with iPhones and Cellular-enabled iPads only
* Fixed a glitch found when running the app on iOS 8.2
* Added an About screen to the More tab
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Good could be better
For the most part it works well. However it would be useful when you send messages from the app that you could retrieve a history of sent messages. You see what’s in your outbox on your truck interface. However not from the app itself. If you could find ways to integrate the features so they are able to be used universally it would be awesome. It would also be nice if there was a notifications feature also. Alerting you when you have a new message. As well as being able to access our driving logs as well.
I love the app but there’s a huge oversight! Drivers need to receive notifications! If you are away from the truck and if no one calls to inform you that you have a load, how can you be the best you can be? Loads are unnecessarily late because of this.
This is the first app of its kind that I have used that doesn’t allow notifications. Also, it would be nice to use the app in a moving vehicle... Such as passenger in a car or in the sleeper, as part of a team. Safety wouldn’t come into play in those situations. Thanks!
Could be better
It would be nice to be able to swipe right and left for messages and it would also be nice to be able to access our logs from the app and at least be able to change our status to off duty Incase we forget and we are away from the truck and notifications should be mandatory when new loads are dispatched so there won’t be an excuse if missed.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.