Enter the savage world of Martial Arts Brutality.
In this F2P turn based tactical card fighter, you will learn the secrets of Kung Fu, master control of your formidable Chi Energy and perfect the legendary Dim Mak death touch.
Discover and collect technique cards, upgrade their awesome powers, and build ultimate fighting decks.
Inflict horrific injuries on you opponents and execute many different KO types as you battle your way to becoming a Dragon Grand Master.
Fight online with or against friends, mock and insult them using the unique taunt system.
Is your inner warrior ready to meet the challenge? The brutal world of the Martial Arts awaits...
- A unique blend of tactical card play and real time attacking and defensive mechanics
- Detailed human body model allows for horrific injuries and numerous brutal KO types.
- Watch the vicious action unfold with a full fight replay system
- Discover and collect martial arts cards, including Chi strikes and forbidden Dim Mak techniques.
- Master a number of styles, including Shaolin Kung Fu, Wing Chun, Shotokan Karate and Taekwondo
- Insane 8 player brawls. ‘Every man for himself’ and team fights.
- Battle against friends and taunt them along the way!
Ratings and Reviews
I really love the game I love the talking smack my most fav but one thing that really hold me from giving the 5th star is cause the screen keeps moving to the corner of my phone and I have to double tap the home button and go back to the game for it to go normal it dose this every time a scene is being transitioned I don’t know if I’m the only one but pls pls pls check it out so I can enjoy Evan more
Great game.... EXCEPT
It’s a great game and I love everything about it especially since I am a black belt myself, I love how simple it is but I wish there was more, for instance some more moves where they do some cooler attacks and jump kicks and stuff like that, the game has also been setting me back every time I restart it or close it making it impossible to get past 7th Dan. I would really appreciate if my review was addressed even if it is only the set back problem. Thank you
This game is Awsome
This game is one of the best best em up’s I’ve played it has very interactive combat system that needs planning skill and forethought the block and counter systems require speed and precision and it’s just over all an amazing thing to play I will however say that it does have its down sides a bit more costomization and taunt space would be nice but again an amazing game I also like how you can replay the whole fight after and it looks like a movie scene
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Cold Beam Games Ltd
- 102.6 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © Cold Beam Games Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Open Bounty Box $1.99
- 200 Spirit Boost $5.99
- Wing Chun Bundle $3.99
- Ninja Bundle $3.99
- US Marine Bundle $3.99
- Muay Thai Bundle $3.99
- Chi Master Bundle $3.99
- Exclusive Vengeance Bundle $2.99
- Taekwondo Bundle $3.99
- Shotokan Karate Bundle $3.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.