Enter the savage world of Martial Arts Brutality.
In this F2P turn based tactical card fighter, you will learn the secrets of Kung Fu, master control of your formidable Chi Energy and perfect the legendary Dim Mak death touch.
Discover and collect technique cards, upgrade their awesome powers, and build ultimate fighting decks.
Inflict horrific injuries on you opponents and execute many different KO types as you battle your way to becoming a Dragon Grand Master.
Fight online with or against friends, mock and insult them using the unique taunt system.
Is your inner warrior ready to meet the challenge? The brutal world of the Martial Arts awaits...
- A unique blend of tactical card play and real time attacking and defensive mechanics
- Detailed human body model allows for horrific injuries and numerous brutal KO types.
- Watch the vicious action unfold with a full fight replay system
- Discover and collect martial arts cards, including Chi strikes and forbidden Dim Mak techniques.
- Master a number of styles, including Shaolin Kung Fu, Wing Chun, Shotokan Karate and Taekwondo
- Insane 8 player brawls. ‘Every man for himself’ and team fights.
- Battle against friends and taunt them along the way!
- Combined local and global leader boards
- Fix for counter Dim Mak targets
GDPR compliance update. Removed ads because of the complexities of GDPR, lucky you! I never liked ads in games anyway. Maybe you can support the game in other ways?
Also removed Facebook for the same reason.
See you out there!
Ratings and Reviews
I really do love the game but there is this glitch that I have where I have to hold down some buttons for a couple seconds in order for them to register. None of my friends have this issue I’d really appreciate if this could be fixed.
This game is Awsome
This game is one of the best best em up’s I’ve played it has very interactive combat system that needs planning skill and forethought the block and counter systems require speed and precision and it’s just over all an amazing thing to play I will however say that it does have its down sides a bit more costomization and taunt space would be nice but again an amazing game I also like how you can replay the whole fight after and it looks like a movie scene
I’ve been playing this game forever now and I’ve enjoyed it from the start. It’s got some cheesy over powered moves but it’s well balanced and always fun. I recommend!
- Cold Beam Games Ltd
- 92.1 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © Cold Beam Games Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- 2 Packs of Cards $1.99
- 7 Packs of Cards $4.99
- 15 Packs of Cards $8.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.