Marvel Contest of Champions 12+
Super Hero Fighting Game
Kabam Games, Inc.
- Offers In-App Purchases
The biggest names from the Marvel Universe are ready to battle!
Prepare for epic versus-fighting action with your favorite Marvel Super Heroes & Super Villains in the ultimate cosmic showdown! Spider-Man, Iron Man, Wolverine & more await your summons to battle! Assemble a team & begin your quest to become the Ultimate Marvel Champion!
WELCOME TO THE CONTEST:
Captain America vs. Iron Man! Hulk vs. Wolverine! Spider-Man vs. Deadpool! The greatest battles in Marvel history are in your hands! The greedy Elder of the Universe known as The Collector has summoned you to a brawl of epic proportions against a line-up of vile villains including Thanos, Kang the Conqueror, and many more! Experience the ultimate free-to-play fighting game on your mobile device…Marvel Contest of Champions!
SUIT UP WITH FRIENDS:
• Team up with your friends and other Summoners to build the strongest Alliance
• Strategize with your alliance, help them keep their Champions in the fight
• Battle to the top in Alliance Events and take on Alliance Quest Series together in specially designed quest maps to earn exclusive Alliance rewards
• Test your Alliance’s mettle by battling it out with Alliances from around the world in Alliance Wars!
BUILD YOUR ULTIMATE TEAM OF CHAMPIONS:
• Assemble a mighty team of heroes and villains (choosing Champions such as: Iron Man, Hulk, Wolverine, Storm, Star-Lord, Gamora, Spider-Man, Deadpool, Magneto and Winter Soldier)
• Embark on quests to defeat Kang and Thanos and face the challenge of a mysterious new super powerful cosmic competitor, ultimately to prevent the total destruction of The Marvel Universe
• Improve your team’s offense and defense with multiple Mastery trees
COLLECT THE MIGHTIEST SUPER HEROES (AND VILLAINS!):
• Collect, level up, and manage your teams of heroes and villains wisely to receive synergy bonuses based upon team affiliation and relationships taken from the pages of Marvel Comics
• Pairing up Black Panther and Storm or Cyclops and Wolverine for bonuses, or making a team of Guardians of the Galaxy for a team affiliation bonus
• The more powerful the Champion, the better their stats, abilities and special moves will be
• New Champions are being added to The Contest all the time!
QUEST AND BATTLE:
• Journey through an exciting storyline in classic Marvel storytelling fashion
• Fight it out with a huge array of heroes and villains in iconic locations spanning the Marvel Universe such as: Avengers Tower, Oscorp, The Kyln, Wakanda, The Savage Land, Asgard, the S.H.I.E.L.D. Helicarrier, and more!
• Explore dynamic quest maps and engage in a healthy dose of action-packed fighting utilizing controls developed specifically for the mobile platform
Like us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/MarvelContestofChampions
Subscribe on YouTube: www.youtube.com/MarvelChampions
Follow us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/MarvelChampions
Follow us on Instagram: www.instagram.com/marvelchampions
TERMS OF SERVICE:
Please read this Terms of Service Agreement and our Privacy Notice before using our services as they govern the relationship between you and Kabam.
NEW QUESTS AND EVENTS
Event Quest - Seed Of Doubt:
Tasked with protecting the powerful World Seed, the Guardians of the Galaxy find a cozy corner of deep space to hide in. But the Guardians have a way of stumbling into trouble, and they soon find themselves rescuing MOONDRAGON and arguing with ADAM WARLOCK while also dodging attacks from all sides. Will the Guardians be able to convince their newly reunited compatriots they can be trusted to keep their cosmically important cargo safe, or will there be a SEED OF DOUBT?
Escape From Titan:
Titan is under attack! This time not by Thanos but by Drax (and his friends), who intend on dragging his daughter Moondragon to an outing whether she likes it or not! Each path and fight you choose will determine the next set of encounters’ Buffs and Debuffs. Defeat each encounter along your way and help Moondragon escape Titan!
Your choices of paths and combatants will activate Trap Buffs that will change the fights ahead of you as you go. So remember, when the going gets tough… you did this to yourself!
7-Star Quest - Shooting Star:
For those who have become a Paragon (by completing Act 7 and owning at least 3x 6-Star Rank 4 Champions), the new SHOOTING STARS QUEST is coming to The Battlerealm to allow you to expand and empower your collection of 7-Star Champions!
Shooting Stars Quests feature 6x Maps with 3x Paths each.
One Path is unlocked for all Paragon players to allow access to Completion Rewards.
Only those with 5x 7-Star Champions will be able to earn full Exploration Rewards.
Challenge these new Quests to acquire 7-Star Hero Crystal Shards, new Paragon Crystals (which feature 4 to 7-Star Champions), Gold and Class ISO-8 Selectors to help rank up your roster!
Iceman has received a kit tune up. Visit their Champion Spotlights on the Blog for more information!
NEW FEATURES AND IMPROVEMENTS
Beginning later this May, players will be able to open 7-Star Champion Crystals for the very first time. In addition to high health and attack, 7-Stars bring with them the new Stat Focus mechanic, which allows you to customize your Champions by selecting different attributes to augment when they’re being used as an Attacker, and as a Defender.
Auto-Replenish from Stash: When using select items the game will now automatically claim those items from your Stash. See the blog for more information on which items this applies to.
Arena Express Mode: A new perk being added to the Summoner’s Sigil. Arena Express mode makes arena grinding faster by removing unnecessary screens and animations. It can be toggled on or off when picking your arena team.
Black Widow, Gamora, Green Goblin:
This new batch of Relics are ready to power some of your favorite Skill, Cosmic, and Tech Champions, with a focus on a few key users of certain Class mechanics. Black Widow rewards Champions who are already hunting their Opponent’s Defensive Abilities with Ability Accuracy reductions. Gamora is ready to power up the Fury and Cruelty Buffs of your Champions, especially if they rely on chance! Last but not least is the Green Goblin who powers up Champions who drain their Opponent’s Power, with a special focus on some of his fellow ne'er do wells.
All this and more! Check out the complete list of exciting updates on playcontestofchampions.com
Ratings and Reviews
Daredevil. Storm. Juggernaut. Vision. Kabam’s beautiful brawler gives you control of dozens of beloved heroes and villains as you punch, kick, and blast your way across the Marvel universe. A simple and intuitive set of attacks, counters, and special attacks make for edge-of-your-seat combat, but you’ll spend just as much time finding and upgrading your super-team. Figuring out the best way to use them is key to surviving bouts with relentless opponents—and progressing through treacherous story quests.
Great game but need some fixes
This is the best marvel game I’ve ever had (and the only one)! But let me just say it would be awesome if they added some more champions. But before I go into the update suggestions, I have a question: is there supposed to be a Thanos with the infinity gauntlet? Because I’ve seen some videos where Thanos had the IG but I don’t see him with it. I would appreciate if you got back to me about that question. Anyways, update suggestions. I know you don’t have a mode to where you can’t actually duel and fight other players, and I’m serious, I totally get that. But I’m sure it’s possible to turn the player around and for the controls to be the same. And also, I would be cool to have the iron venom (iron man and venom mixed) I saw a LEGO set with iron venom and he looked like a boss! It would be cool to add a venom update soon because he’s one of my favorite champions. Also, it would be awesome if you had a customizable champion mode or maybe a sandbox mode where you can test out champions you don’t have and/or face any champion you want. And lastly, it would be cool to have skins for certain champions like for iron man, it could be suits from the past or Scarlett witch age of Ultron appearance or cull obsidian with his mechanical claw. That’s all my suggestions, but I would definitely ask you to get back to this response and keep the updates coming!!
Developer Response ,
Thanks for sharing your thoughts about Marvel Contest of Champions. If you have a moment, we would love to hear any feedback that you have about features you'd like to see improved! Share your thoughts with the Game Team by filling out this form: bit.ly/MCOCFeedback
Great game, but lack of diverse gameplay and slow leveling up
All the characters you could ever want are in this game, but getting to them might take months, or longer even. Unless you have ca$h, leveling up takes a long time if you don’t play all day everyday. There is also a large lack of gameplay variation, which helps and hurts the game. It keeps gameplay simple, and gives the opportunity to delight in the cinematic power moves, but many characters feel like exact copy-paste versions of themselves…Especially ground level characters that they have not updated to mirror the comics nor the MCU. For example, the MCU version of scarlet witch and black widow in this game are OP, but there is yet to be a Giant-man move added to ant-man, and all the updated versions of characters are very very rare. They are the ones that actually have been updated with more dynamic gameplay and attacks but you can barely enjoy them. My roster is pretty dope anyways, I multiple versions of the x-men, defenders, avengers, sinister 6, midnight suns, west coast avengers, etc. Nonetheless, you get so many champions along the way it’s fun to mix them up and fill out teams from the comics. Just wish the developers would actually read these reviews and take the game up a level. Like no matter how many stars a character is, it doesn’t make sense that I can beat a 4 star 4500 level character with a 3stat 1760 character purely off taking advantage of the simply gameplay.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Other Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Kabam Games, Inc.
- 1.8 GB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
English, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © 2022 MARVEL MARVEL CONTEST OF CHAMPIONS SOFTWARE © 2022 KABAM, INC. DEVELOPED BY KABAM. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
- In-App Purchases
- PETER PARKER'S WALLET $4.99
- STAR-LORD'S LOOT BAG $9.99
- TONY STARK'S BRIEFCASE $29.99
- ALL-FATHER ODIN'S VAULT $99.99
- BLACK PANTHER'S TREASURE $49.99
- COLLECTOR'S DAILY CARD $4.99
- SUMMONER'S SIGIL $9.99
- CAVALIER DAILY SPECIAL $4.99
- CAVALIER DAILY SPECIAL $4.99
- THRONEBREAKER DAILY SPECIAL $4.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.