The app is currently not compatible with iOS 14.
Defend Your Reality in MARVEL Dimension of Heroes, a smartphone-powered augmented reality experience that lets you play as iconic Marvel Super Heroes.
This app requires purchase of the MARVEL Dimension of Heroes gear. With the Lenovo Mirage AR headset, universal controllers, and tracking beacon, you’ll begin your quest to save the world from destruction with the power of augmented reality.
Defend your reality from the forces of interdimensional evil! Fight for justice as Captain America, cast magical spells as Doctor Strange, unleash Vibranium energy as Black Panther, and much more! Experience three game modes across dozens of hours of gameplay. Take on the Dread Dormammu and his dark lieutenants in order to prove yourself the Earth’s Mightiest Super Hero!
Select from six legendary Super Heroes, each with their own incredible weapons and powers, to save Earth from the forces of darkness.
• Black Panther
• Captain America
• Captain Marvel
• Doctor Strange
The Dread One, Dormammu, descends upon the Earth! Unleash your heroic powers to save our world from destruction in an epic, original MARVEL storyline!
• Play as one of six iconic Super Heroes each with their own unique powers and playstyles: Captain America, Thor, Star-Lord, Doctor Strange, Captain Marvel, and Black Panther!
• Face off against Super Villains like Loki, Ultron, and Ronan the Accuser in order to reach Dormammu himself.
• Summon companion heroes like the Hulk to wreak havoc on your enemies.
• Complete story objectives and collect trophies to display in your Trophy Room.
Face down waves of enemies in competitive assault battles. Compete for high scores to prove yourself against players from around the world!
• Skillfully string together attack combos and takedown increasingly difficult enemy assaults to maximize your score.
• Rank against players across the globe on the Survival Mode Global Leaderboards. Separate leaderboards available for each hero.
• Reach Survival Mode objectives to secure additional collectible trophies.
Team up with a friend and wage war against the forces of evil.
• Choose from two heroic duos and battle together against enemy minions to reach the final Super Villain showdown.
o Thor & Captain America
o Doctor Strange & Black Panther
• Rank against teams across the globe on the Co-Op Mode Global Leaderboards. Separate leaderboards available for each superhero pair.
*To play Co-Op Mode, both players must each have a separate Lenovo Mirage AR starter kit (Lenovo Mirage AR headset, Lenovo Mirage AR universal controllers, and tracking beacon) and the latest version of the MARVEL Dimension of Heroes mobile app downloaded on a compatible smartphone. Players must be in the same space.
Characters and objects only appear within the headset. Some content and experiences may require a future download. All descriptions refer to augmented reality experiences, only visible inside the Lenovo Mirage AR headset when in proper use. App and content subject to availability.
Before you download this experience, please consider that:
• You can upload and save content from this app to your device
• This app will access your approximate location for certain features
For a full list of compatible devices, visit www.lenovo.com/MirageAR.
Ratings and Reviews
I love this game! It is fun to play, however some of the character’s tutorials don’t work. For example, in Captain America’s, I can’t throw his shield at the end, preventing me from completing the tutorial and then unlocking his story. Kind of annoying, but fun nonetheless. Hopefully this bug gets fixed soon.
Do not buy or download
I currently own this game and the Jedi challenges. The VR itself is actually very fun but there is always some issue. The cords are cheaply made so we have had several connectivity issues which I had to replace. Lenovo’s support team does not answer or respond how many times I try to reach out on a repair date.
My biggest problem is as soon as I replaced all the cords the app is not compatible with the latest iOS update. So my kids excitement has turn to disappointment with no fix in sight.
No iOS 14 support?
I’ve read multiple forums, where other users like myself, cannot use this app because the app hasn’t been updated to work with iOS 14. It’s not playable whatsoever. This also goes for Jedi Challenges. How are developers going to allow this? iOS 14 came out in what, September? I bought this for my son for Christmas, and it is unusable and a waste of money until support is added.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Disney Electronic Content, Inc.
- 2 GB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- 12+ Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2019 MARVEL
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.