An epic blockbuster action-RPG featuring Super Heroes and Villains from the Marvel Universe!
The Avengers, Guardians of the Galaxy, Inhumans, Defenders, X-Men, Spider-Man, and more!
Over 200 characters from the Marvel Universe are available to play!
S.H.I.E.L.D.’s very own director, Nick Fury, has sent an urgent message from the future... the convergence is destroying the world as we know it! Prepare to defend your universe!
Recruit your favorite characters, complete missions, and compete with other players to be the greatest hero and save your world.
Collect over 200 Marvel Super Heroes and Super Villains to assemble your ultimate team.
- Level up your characters and their gear to unleash their full powers!
- Build classic teams like the Avengers or X-Men to take advantage of special bonus effects.
- Choose from hundreds of Uniforms to increase your character’s powers and perfect your hero's look.
Upgrade powerful characters in Epic Quests!
- Get everyone’s favorite Super Heroes, from Captain Marvel to Doctor Strange, and level them up while playing thrilling Epic Quests.
- Unleash each character’s unique super powers as you make your way through various missions. Blast enemies with Iron Man’s Unibeam and bash opponents in the name of justice with Captain America’s shield!
- Experience even more thrilling action in PvP Arena modes, where you can bring your best team to take on the world.
Team up with friends and overcome incredible in-game challenges.
- Take a friend’s character with you when you go into a mission for emergency assistance!
- Join an Alliance and make friends. Compete with other Alliances in Alliance Conquest and take home the glory for your own team.
Original new stories only found in Marvel Future Fight!
- Experience unique, never-before-seen stories to find out who’s responsible for threatening the existence of your universe!
- Play through Special Missions featuring the New Avengers, Inhumans, and even Spidey’s Foes!
Please note! MARVEL Future Fight is free to download and play, however, some game items can also be purchased for real money. If you don't want to use this feature, please disable in-app purchases in your device's setting.
Terms of Service: http://help.netmarble.com/policy/terms_of_service.asp
Unleash the true powers of the Hulk!
Immortal Hulk Update!
1. New Characters Added!
- Abomination, Red She-Hulk
2. New Uniforms Added!
- Hulk, She-Hulk, Hulk (Amadeus Cho)
3. Expansion and Improvements Made to Story Mode
- Ultimate difficulty, owned characters can be used
- New Chapter 11, 12 "The All-War" added
4. New Hulk's Tier-3 Advancement & Hulk (Amadeus Cho)'s Awakened Potential
ⓒ 2020 MARVEL
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I love this game it is fun and keeps me entertained. I enjoy almost all of it except for the fact that the Timeline battles are almost ridiculous here’s why I say that: You either are facing someone who is way below your character levels or extremely higher than your character levels, which does take away form the game itself. It gets boring and very upsetting when the timeline battles are way too easy where you knocking the other players out with one hit, or you are the one being beat with one hits. There isn’t a middle ground at least not one that has come my way. Another thing is today alone the game has crashed four times and I have had to redownload three times. That is ridiculous especially since it’s not my devices fault or crappy internet connection, so my question is what the hell is going on, nothing is more aggravating than playing the game doing a mission or a challenge and then have it crash on you and then when you get back on it has to down load the whole game again and even then only to find out you loose energy or time on doing the mission and you don’t get anything from it just a loss of times or energy. Other than those things again the game is great I do enjoy it but if it keeps of on screwing me over I might just give up on Future Fight. Today October 27 got on at 8 had to re download the game again. Exactly just now log on to the game and guess what? Have to download the game again. Tell me why
Best marvel game
Wow this game is just perfect because well because most of the cast is so different sure there will be those bad updates that change fun game modes like world boss and alliance conquest needs a lot more reworking and there is Zemo which out of all the cast he is the one who infuriates me the most because in the only game mode he is good at ‘shadow Land’ you can only use him once but there are lots of fun or good charachters that you don’t have to pay for like Sharon Rogers or cap or spider man and not iron fist I mean he is good but not fun compared to the rest of the cast just my opinion .The best thing about this game is the outfits because they are the things that make a charachter better, for example venom by himself or with his zombie outfit is below average in my opinion, but with his ant venom outfit he is really good and makes world boss easier due to the change of his 3rd skill. There is only 2 outfits that I think ruin a charachter first being green goblins ultimate outfit which should count as another charachter due to its abnormally large change in appearance and the vastly different skills but he’s cool. And the most insulting one is blades 70s outfit which changes him barely at all and worst of all costs crystals and blade should get a rework and an actually good outfit in the first place . Overall the game is fun needs a bit of new game modes and that’s all I can say without my fingers getting soar from texting.
Reinstalled and loving it
I played this game when it first came out years ago and it was pretty slow and did not have a lot to offer so I moved on. I redownloaded it a month and half ago and I am loving it!!! Netmarble has made so many improvements!! I have read a bunch of complaints about the paywall characters, which to me are minimal compared to the huge library of characters that are available without paying. I also appreciate that while limited, you can get and save crystals to get some pretty great stuff, like how I just got my favorite blue elf, Nightcrawler, without having to spend a dime!
With Marvel Future Fight, I love the gameplay and mechanics, which remind me of an improved X-men Legends or Marvel Ultimate Alliance, I love the extra side-missions, the graphics and landscapes, the ability to play with others, and the growing roster. I am sad to see it is ranked so low for phone rpg games (#103) because I think it deserves a lot more love. I also just showed it to my nephew and he became obsessed!
Suggestions I would have would be to keep adding more heroes (obvi), and not so many behind paywalls, continue the promo/log-in events, and add more chapters to the Main Story. 13 Chapters is not enough!
In-App PurchasesSee All
- Netmarble Corporation
- 322.9 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © ⓒ MARVEL ⓒ Netmarble Corp. & Developed by Netmarble Monster Inc. All Rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- TONY STARK'S STASH $3.99
- Get 20 Biometrics Daily $9.99
- SPECIAL PACK #1 $9.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.