In MARVEL Strike Force, ready for battle alongside allies and arch-rivals in this action-packed, visually-stunning free-to-play game for your iPhone or iPad. An assault on Earth has begun and Super Heroes and Super Villains are working together to defend it! Lead the charge by assembling your ultimate squad, including Spider-Man, Doctor Strange, Groot, Rocket Raccoon, Loki, Venom, Captain America and Iron Man, as you enter strategic combat against an all-new enemy threat. It’s time to fight! Gather your squad and prepare for the battle to save Earth!
ASSEMBLE YOUR SQUAD
Recruit your strike force and form a squad of powerful MARVEL Super Heroes and Super Villains like Iron Man, Captain America, Loki, Venom, Dr. Strange and more.
STRENGTH THROUGH EVOLUTION
Outfit and upgrade your Super Heroes and Super Villains to become stronger than ever before.
Who you bring to the fight matters. Pair up specific Super Heroes and Super Villains to perform combo moves to take out enemies. Expert in-fight tactics in 5v5 battles give you the power to vanquish the greatest villains of the Marvel Universe.
Experience groundbreaking gameplay cinematics, as your heroes unleash dynamic chain combos with a single tap.
Play one of the most visually stunning mobile game experiences that has ever been released. Your Marvel Super Heroes and Super Villains look as close to life-like as possible on your phone!
MARVEL Strike Force also offers a paid subscription service to keep the epic fights going even longer! Subscribers receive additional Campaign Energy every day for as long as they're subscribed, even if they miss a day!
When you sign up, payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Your subscription will auto-renew unless turned off at least 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, at which point your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours. After purchase, you can manage your subscriptions in your account settings.
We may work with mobile advertising companies and other similar entities that help deliver advertisements tailored to your interests. For more information about such advertising practices, and to opt-out in mobile apps, see http://marvelstrikeforce.com/privacy-policy#ads. You may also download the App Choices app at www.aboutads.info/appchoices.
Do Not Sell My Information – https://legal.marvelstrikeforce.com/california-consumer-privacy-act
Fan favorites Squirrel Girl, Beast, and Emma Frost enter the fray!
Arriving over the course of this release:
• Enhance your squads with 3 new playable characters: Squirrel Girl, Emma Frost, and Beast.
• Ultra Store: New home of the Ultimus Orb, along with new Orange Origin Gear Orbs and Purple Gear in Supplies.
• New Advanced Option: Item Store Count - You can now see the number of items in your inventory beneath the item in the store. To activate, go to the Advanced Options in the Settings menu.
• Milestone Selection Screen Visual Update: Updated UI & start and end timers make it easier to differentiate between live milestones and previews.
• Assemble a top squad with the limited-time Friendship trait for the Squirrel Girl Event Campaign, Unbeatable Education.
• Gene Modification: Ability icons for minions cloned by Mister Sinister in Alliance War no longer display incorrectly.
• Sound effects were activating during Campaign missions, Raids, and events even though the sound was toggled off. We muted this bug.
• Sound effects for the “Apply” button on the roster menu were sometimes not working. This has been fixed.
• War Machine now properly gains his intended Crit Damage Bonus if more than one Iron Man ally is present in a battle.
• Fixed: When Magneto is an ally, Mystique’s Level 7 Special ability (Infiltrate) was incorrectly attacking all enemies instead of just 3 additional enemies.
• The “Last Active” stat on the Alliance Members screen now displays properly.
• Red alert: The red chat update badge was appearing over top of milestone pop-up messages. This no longer occurs.
• Players are no longer jettisoned into the depths of the Dark Dimension III menu after returning from the Leaderboard or Map screen.
• Corrected a visual issue where gear was sometimes not leading you to the missing piece of gear if that piece was also required elsewhere in the crafting tree. You will now be led to the correct piece of gear. Further improvements to the UX of this feature will be included in a future release.
• The Equip button was sometimes not appearing when equipping gear. Now it does.
• Anomaly Corrected: Quickly tapping the “Join” button in a Raid no longer causes an anomaly detected error.
• Fixed an issue causing offers to appear multiple times on the Item Finder screen.
• Hela now properly spawns the Undead Asgardian after he’s been eliminated with Hawkeye’s Passive ability (Shot in the Dark).
• Fixed: The sound volume was increasing when entering the Supplies Store.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
A comic book fan’s dream, Marvel Strike Force lets you build the ultimate team of heroes and villains, then face enemy crews in breathtaking strategic battles. Can the Sinister Six withstand Human Torch’s supernova? Will Star-Lord’s dancing distract the X-Men long enough for Ultron to finish them off? Whether you’re braving deep story missions or buddying up in riveting Alliance Wars, you’ll love playing with Marvel’s mightiest. Excelsior!
I’m not at all a Superhero guy.
I’ve watched 0 Spider-Man, Superman, Avengers, Hulk, Ant Man movies. I love this game. I’m not playing this because of some long-standing love of all things Super Hero. And to tell the truth I have no clue why I began playing it as I have no real interest. And I think that’s says a lot about the game. The characters are of course plentiful and they have a wide variety of skills and numerous ways to level them up but while that’s great I think the best part of the game is how some characters work better with certain characters which adds another level of skill that I haven’t found in games like this. The gameplay is smooth great looking challenging and the games within in the game add so much to developing your characters you should be pretty deeply in before you have to spend any real amounts of cash. To me that’s key to my enjoyment if I have to empty my wallet on day one to play enough to know if I like it that’s the mark of a bad game. Will you spend money most likely yes but by the time you spend real money you will with out a doubt know if you want to spend money. And you can’t ask for more than that from a free to play game. What I said at the beginning about not being a Super Hero guy is true and if you enjoy this type of game you don’t have to love SuperHeros to enjoy yourself but it’s probably a bonus if you do.
Developer Response ,
Hi there! We really appreciate your feedback. Thanks so much for playing Marvel Strike Force!
Best mobile game ever
I’ve been playing this game since the beta phase. And I’m still playing it because they are always putting out new characters and events. I love building teams in raid and Blitz. There is always a top meta game/meta team but I find lots of enjoyment in using my whole roster in blitz, raid and Wars! I’m free to play and may be one of the few grateful for all the whales and other pay-to-play players. They mean I can play this game for free. Am I a few steps behind them, yes. But I’m cool with that, they spent lots of money because they can’t wait. I do all my daily achievements and play in events and know what Base point I need for good rewards in blitz so I honestly am in great shape. If you want to be free to play and are incapable of planning and doing resource management, the. This game is not for you. But most of my guild mates are F2P like me and loooove this game. The only complaint I have is the the red star promotions which seem arbitrary. I’ve seen some reviews crying a river about money, bugs, or devs not caring. Bunch of crybabies that are self-entitled. The devs are working and listening to the community, since I started they have made so many good changes. I have no issue with the money end side of things, and bugs get sorted out. Love marvel comics, love this game that portrays them so well.
- Scopely - Top Free Apps and Games LLC
- 930.8 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5S, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone SE (1st generation), iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPhone SE (2nd generation), iPad Air, iPad Air Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (9.7‑inch), iPad Pro (9.7‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (10.5‑inch), iPad Pro (10.5‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi‑Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11‑inch), iPad Pro (11‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (3rd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini (5th generation), iPad mini (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Air (3rd generation), iPad Air (3rd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (7th generation), iPad (7th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (11‑inch) (2nd generation), iPad Pro (11‑inch) (2nd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (4th generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (4th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2019 MARVEL and FoxNext Games
- In-App Purchases
- Power Cores $1.99
- Cluster of Power Cores $4.99
- Bundle of Power Cores $9.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.