Marvel Stickers: Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy
We’re not saying that regular emoji are bad, it’s just that your messages have never been this good. Now that you have Guardians of the Galaxy Emojis, you can save the galaxy from the comfort of your own spaceship (as long as the galaxy is threatened in iMessage).
• Access iMessage apps—Tap the App Store icon beside the chat field to see your most recently used iMessage app.
• Find new stickers—First tap the App Store icon, then tap the 4-ovals icon in the lower left to bring up the app drawer. Then, tap the + icon to access the Store.
• Use stickers in chat—Tap to send, or touch and hold to put stickers on top of a bubble, other stickers, photos, and videos.
• Apple Watch (iOS 3), iPhone & iPad users (iOS 10)—Transform your chat with animated stickers! Earlier iOS versions and other platforms will see static stickers in chat.
• SEND dynamic and animated stickers in chat
• PLACE stickers anywhere on your iMessages
• CUSTOMIZE your photos with stickers in chat
• LAYER stickers over each other, in chat, and on photos
• SCALE & ROTATE stickers
• Starlord - Dancing
• Accessory - I Am Groot
• Gamora - I'm Ready
• Rocket - Crying
• Drax - Laughing
• Baby Groot - Eating
• Ayesha - Don't Test Me
• Gamora - Sassy
• Yondu - Whistle
• Nebula - Angry
• Groot - Flowers
• Mantis - Happy
• Groot - We Are Groot
• Starlord - Wink
• Ego - Smirk
• Gamora and Nebula - Fighting
• Drax - Angry
• Rocket - Haha
• Baby Groot - Dancing
• Accessory - Awesome Mix Vol.2
• Accessory - Cassette Player
Your California Privacy Rights - https://privacy.thewaltdisneycompany.com/en/current-privacy-policy/your-california-privacy-rights/
Do Not Sell My Info - https://privacy.thewaltdisneycompany.com/en/dnsmi/
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Like! But dont all work anymore
So cute. But a couple of them arent animated any more. Anyone else have that problem?
SET UP INSTRUCTIONS! READ BEFORE COMMENTING!!!
So basically this is what you have to do:
1)Go to your messages
2)Click on the arrow right next to the text space
3)When the options pop up, you click the App Store symbol
4) click the little symbol of the four dots down in the corner of your panel that shows "recents" (recent stickers/content you've used)
5) go to "store" which is the icon that has the big plus sign. This will take you to the app store where you'll see the following options: "featured" "category" and "manage"
6) click on "manage"
7) once you click "manage" it'll give you a range of apps that you can add or remove from your sticker panel in iMessage.
8) you want to turn on the "Guardians of the Galaxy" sticker app so that it'll show up in your panel
9) after that your Guardians stickers should be there!!
10) HAVE FUN!!!!!
Worked for me
Sarah's instructions worked on my Iphone 6se, runnin ios 10.2.something. Fun stickers, from Marvel. Yes, We are Groot!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.