NEW! Now available for customers to use in conjunction with their Mary Kay Independent Beauty Consultant. Thanks for supporting a small business!
Mary Kay® Skin Analyzer is a tool that brings skin care and technology together at your fingertips.
With one scan, Skin Analyzer will highlight subtle signs of aging that can be easy to miss.
By detecting wrinkles, uneven skin tone and texture, Skin Analyzer will offer product recommendations for each customer.
Of course, nothing can replace the extensive product knowledge of a Mary Kay® Independent Beauty Consultant. You can connect with your Independent Beauty Consultant or if you don't have one, we'll help you find one nearby.
• Skin Analyzer uses facial skin recommendation technology to evaluate your skin for personalized Mary Kay® product recommendations.
• Compares your skin against database of over 80,000 facial profiles to recommend the best Mary Kay® products.
• Provides images that visually indicate what the app has detected for each aspect of your skin it is highlighting (skin texture, number and depth of wrinkles, skin tone and undereye appearance).
• Generates product recommendations in order of application which can be via text or email.
• Contains information and benefits for each Mary Kay® product.
- minor bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
I’d pay for this app
I’d pay for this app if you could get it to work 90% of the time. It’s an awesome app but I can scan the first person and it works perfectly, then it craps out on everyone else. Even though the lighting, eye alignment & face alignment is on point.
The few times that I’m successful I always get a sale with the recommendations. Sometimes they purchase all the recommended products.
Please fix the bugs,
Dear Developer(s) of the skin analyzer app:
My customers complain of not being able to take a picture regardless of following the instructions. I had a difficult time myself when trying to get a picture to be analyzed. I was just wondering if there is another way to take the picture. Maybe allow the user of the app to up load a picture to be analyzed or make it so the user can just snap a picture in the app instead of allowing the app to snap the picture automatically. This will help me and my customers a lot. I want to utilize the app to help my customers decide which MaryKay products to purchase. Thanks!
Good, it’s free & better than expected
I was skeptical after reading the reviews but it was fun and informative. I was not expecting results that you would get at the doctor so I found it better than expected. I loved the results breakdown with wrinkles identity. You CAN email this to your Consultant or yourself now as some reviewers said it was not available. It was cool to see that my wrinkles changed if I smiled or not. Did not have any issue with lining up my face. I like that you can “start over” but I do wish you could save since you can get different results. Not a game changer though. I mean it is free!
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Mary Kay Inc.
- 93 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, French, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Mary Kay Inc. All Rights Reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.