Capturas de pantalla
MASAR assists practitioners and policy makers in creating a plan for monitoring, measurement and evaluation (MM&E) of preventing and countering violent extremism (P/CVE) programs and projects. The Application walks a user through a comprehensive process for helping design P/CVE programs, collecting information about the user’s activities and recommending resources to support the development of goals and objectives, indicators, data collection methods and evaluation. The content of MASAR is a product of Hedayah and the Royal United Services Institute (RUSI), and the App was developed by 21 Unicorns. MASAR was supported by a contribution from the Government of Canada.
“MASAR” means “path” or “trajectory” in Arabic. The App helps steer designers of P/CVE projects on the right “path” to achieving measurable outcomes and projecting the impact in terms of reducing radicalization and recruitment to violent extremism.
• Step-by-step tutorial on developing your P/CVE project and MM&E;
• Support on developing a Theory of Change statement;
• Guidance on setting goals and objectives, indicators and activities;
• Smart guidance on terminology related to MM&E through a glossary;
• A Library of resources related to MM&E and P/CVE;
• Case studies of actual P/CVE projects and results.
MASAR provides customized guidance for developing a CVE project and MM&E framework by:
• Providing recommendations of links to existing research;
• Allowing users to chat within a project with other MASAR members in your organization;
• Projecting your impact through guidance on evaluating results;
• Exporting data from your P/CVE project to a PDF for easier reporting.
SUBSCRIPTION PRICING AND TERMS:
MASAR is free to download and use.
Questions/technical support? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow Hedayah on Twitter: @Hedayah_CVE
Follow RUSI on Twitter: @RUSI_org
MASAR now available on iPad
Valoraciones y reseñasVer todo
Hasta un máximo de seis miembros de tu familia podrán usar esta app si tienes En familia activado.