Mask is an anonymous group messaging app where buildings and entire cities become chatrooms. In these chatrooms, users can chat with each other and eventually take their "mask" off by revealing their identity to newly-made connections.
- Group chats and direct messages with anyone in the same building or city as you.
- If place-based messaging isn't your thing, fallback to standard messaging and start conversations with people you know from anywhere in the world.
- Reveal up to five aspects of your identity -- first name, last name, photo, email and/or phone number -- to specific users you meet and would like to know more about.
- Channels to ensure that you only get notified about the topics and conversations you care about.
Season 1, Update 23: I Saw the (Apple) Sign
Support for video attachments! Videos can now be attached to messages and played back inside the app.
Built-in video trimming to get your video attachments down to the perfect size.
Read receipts to let you know the last messages your friends have seen in the conversation.
Support for Apple Sign-In.
Chats can now be started directly from contact cards.
More robust chatroom preference to better customize your messaging experience.
Other improvements & bug fixes :)
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Lots of improvements, very smooth!
I downloaded this app before on an old phone and stopped using it after a while. Re-downloaded it, and it is a lot smoother and more inviting to communicate!
One of the best all around APPs
I’ve got to say Mask has covered all the bases. This is one of the best apps around.
I love that I can chat with people around me and stay anonymous at the same time! Then I can reveal only the pieces of information about me that I *want* to reveal. It's fun and definitely entertaining when you have a chat room full of people at your work and it's all anonymous!! Who is it that really thinks the company is going to give us better coffee for free?!
In a new town and need a good place to eat? Ask a chat room!! I am so excited about this app!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Onyekachi Nwaobasi
- 47.3 MB
- Social Networking
Requires iOS 12.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Frequent/Intense Profanity or Crude Humor
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2020 Onyekachi Nwaobasi
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.