Update after a long absence! It will be released for free!
Let's make a collage of your pictures with "maskingtape" app.
[Point to appeal]
- choices are possible from about 60 different colors and 100 tape designs
- It has enables to reproduce the texture and sense of hand-tearing.
- Characters can be drawn on the tape.
- Collages products can be stored in album or posted directly to twitter/instagram/etc.
- It can provide the history of designs used and register preference.
[how to use]
1)Choose photos from "Album" button.
2)Choose color and type of tape by "Tape" Button. Width of the tape can be change by flicking.
3)Tape can be attached by moving figure while tapped.
4)Tape can be removed by a double-tap.
5)"Save" can store the modified image into Camera Roll.
I am very sorry that some time has passed since the last update.
I'm very happy that I have been able to take time for development and I would like to spend time working hard to continue building this app.
Thank you for your continued support in the future.
Here is what has changed in this update.
1) Until now, I had been designing the tape myself (using free materials), but this time I asked a designer to create a tape design.
The designers we asked this time are as follows.
- Minayan(@in_art_picture) from Japan
- trustease(@sprintex.ng) from Nigeria
- maeve_tan from Malaysia
- mbatidesain from Indonesia
If this is popular, I would like to continue using it in the future. Please let me know your thoughts on this.
2) I added an effect that looks like tape is being put directly on a video.
3) I have added a convenient function to add captions for posts to Instagram. You can save hashtags and phrases that you use often.
Captions are entered are automatically copied so you can paste them into the input screen in Instagram. (See the help screen for details.)
4) I apologize for the delay and make it free until the next version.
No ads, too. Please use this opportunity.
Bugs and other comments are accepted on twitter or instagram.
I will continue to upgrade the version in the future, so please send me a comment!
Ratings and Reviews
Love this app but,
This is one of my very favorite apps! I definitely would have given 5 stars but with this new update everything just looks weird, and messy! And it's not too user friendly anymore either, the tape also looks distorted when I save the photo, I really miss they way it was before, please do something even if it's just to fix the tape! It just looks awful now :/ I hate to say that because I really do love this app!
I L♡VE this app!!! It's so adorable. Tons of colors and patterns ~ everything from Victorian keys and pocket watches to graham crackers and whipped cream dollops. Cherries, checks, gingham, flowers, kitties, cows, horses, & lots more. Saves full size pix. The in-app purchase adds backgrounds to use with pix and organizes washi in categories - that's helpful! If u love decorating pix, buy it❣
***When looking at washi patterns, scroll right for colors and down for more patterns.***
***Set a favorite by tapping the star medal. Then when in 'favorites' ➳ tap a fave pattern to change its width & color!
Super fun photo app
I really like this app to add a fun artistic touch to my pictures. My biggest complaint is that there aren't very many fonts to choose from. I'd like lots more, especially some vintage looking fonts.
Right now I'm having to put my masking tape photo into Phonto where there are a ton of font options.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Lightcraft Inc.
- 185.4 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, French, Japanese
- Age Rating
- © tranqnet corp.