The My Bar Access app helps Massachusetts Bar Association members easily connect and share information with fellow members.
Make the most of your MBA membership with this useful app, which includes valuable tools for your law practice. With My Bar Access, you can:
* Interact and collaborate with fellow members of the Massachusetts legal community
* Build an online network of your peers
* Get advice about your case
* Share experiences and information
* Stay current with the latest legal news
This app includes intuitive tools for you to:
* Search for relevant discussion content
* Locate colleagues to add to your network
* Participate in multiple practice areas
* Forward resources to your peers
* Better engage with your association
My Bar Access includes:
* Member profiles
* Network Directory Search to help you find contacts in the legal industry
* Legal events and education seminars
Hello! This MemberCentric release includes:
o Threaded discussions
o Support for @mentions in discussion posts
o Ability to view an original message when replying to a discussion
o Option to mark a discussion post "best answer"
o Recommend feature added
o Read or delete messages in bulk
o Filter community lists
o Option to designate a community as the default for new messages
o Volunteer profile link available on contact detail page
Every update includes performance enhancements and general bug fixes. If you have questions, suggestions or feedback, we’d like to hear it. Send us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit support.higherlogic.com. Enjoying the app? Share the love with a review. Thanks!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.