The Oxford 3000 is a list of the 3000 most important words to learn in English. 3000 words in this list have been carefully selected by a group of language experts and experienced teachers.
This app provides the digital tools and study material to help you remember words in this list and how to use them in actual context.
●● Unique features
- It is more efficient to learn a word in its context. In addition to a list of example sentence, the app provides a tool to look for sample usage from news. You will easily remember its meaning and know how to use it in sentence.
- Each word comes with its synonym, antonym and origin so that you can easily remember its meaning and expand your vocabulary
- Origin information: each word has origin information. It is easy to remember a word's meaning if you know where it came from
●● SENTENCE BANKS
- Each word comes with a number of example sentences. Over 30000 sentences are added. This will help you to have better understanding of how a word is used in context.
● Multiple choice QUIZ
- 56 multiple choice quizzes
- Quizzes and answers shuffle every time
- You got score only if you give correct answer at the first time
- There are 64 decks for you to select
- Flip a flashcard to see its meaning
- Audio feature to help you remember a word and its meaning
● MATCH GAME
- Learn and play - match a word with its meaning
● Words of The day
- Learn 5 words daily with Words of The day feature
● Random words
- Learn 5 random words with Random words feature
● Voice feature
- Learn by repeatedly listening
● Other features:
- Over 3000 words with their meaning and origin
- Bookmark your words
- Translation into your language
● If you want to suggest a new feature or report a bug, please send feedback to us. We love getting feedback from users.
This update is signed with Apple’s latest signing certificate. No new features are included.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.