Discover the wonder and wisdom of the Greek Gods! A witty, educational puzzle game for children aged 2 - 6 with fun characters that really come to life.
*** Winner of a Parents’ Choice Approved Award ***
*** Winner of a W³ Silver Award by the Academy of Interactive and Visual Arts NY ***
*** Finalist in the Made for Mums Toy Awards 2016 ***
"Appearance wise, the app is a treat to behold" - Geeks With Juniors
"Greek Gods are so much fun, children don’t realise they’re learning" - Smallish Magazine
"Have your little one clamouring to hear more about their new favourite characters" - Babyology
"It’s neat, cheerful and should appeal to young children - not to mention their parents" - Apps Playground
Match 12 Greek Gods, each with their own story, in 4 different levels of engagement and clever animations that bring a smile.
All animations are handcrafted frame by frame, in great detail and with a sense of humor, so that children love them at first sight.
Match and Learn The Greek Gods helps develop motor skills and engagement while children observe, remember, choose and match fast and efficiently. Learn about each Greek God by listening to their short, funny poem.
• Aphrodite, Goddess of Beauty
• Hermes, Messenger of the Gods
• Apollo, God of Music
• Ares, God of War
• Artemis, Goddess of Hunting
• Athena, Goddess of Wisdom
• Demeter, Goddess of Agriculture
• Hephaestus, God of Fire
• Hera, Queen of the Gods
• Hestia, Goddess of Home
• Poseidon, God of the Sea
• Zeus, King of the Gods
• Beautiful hand-drawn frames of animation that reveal each character’s personality
• 4 mini-games, subtly developed at different levels of engagement to appeal to ages 4 - 6 as well as toddlers age 2 - 4
• Match and Learn™ built in mechanics to develop your child’s puzzle and motor skills
• Uplifting, engaging music and funny sound effects throughout the game, personalized to each character
• Fun, engaging poems highlighting the story of each Greek God, recited with unique style that will put a smile on any face
• Carefully crafted color schemes, advised by experts
• Personalized experience for your child by entering their name before playing the game
Your opinion is important to us and a friendly review would be highly appreciated, so please do not hesitate. If you experience any problems, first let us know and rate us later! Chances are we will be able to fix it.
Report a bug at firstname.lastname@example.org
We respect your privacy. This means:
• We do not collect or share any personal data
• We are a proud member of “Moms With Apps/ Know What’s Inside” program
About Petita Demas
We are a creative studio dedicated to our friends who are small in height but big in our hearts! Petita Demas apps are made by parents for parents; we publish the best educational games with crystal clear concepts, exceptional aesthetics and strong production values. Our aim is to strengthen the bonds between parents and children through joyful play.
Find out more at petitademas.com
Updated for iOS 12 and fixed screen compatibility issues with new iPhone and iPad devices.
Ratings and Reviews
So far, not so good. It shuts down before anything happens.
Super-Fun and Educational
My kid goes through apps like nobody's business, but he's stuck on this one. He likes mismatching the drawings as much as matching them!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Petita Demas Ltd
- 86 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 4+, Made for Ages 0–5
- © 2019 Petita Demas Ltd
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.