► Match Hit – Street fighting with street food!
Punch above your weight in this super-fun and completely original match 3 fighting game where matching is the way to land blows on your opponents – the more of one type of junk food you can connect together, the harder you hit. Scarf down strings of hotdogs, burgers, donuts, and potato chips to put some real power behind your punch and knock the stuffing out of an endless stream of challenges. Follow the way of the sumo wrestler and get serious about your eating to give your opponents a serious beating!
► A game with terrible table manners!
• Who needs a varied diet? Match as many foodstuffs of the same type as you can in a single string to do maximum punching damage to your opponent. Long strings will give you multipliers for your next attack. But remember, you’ll have to beat multiple opponents to get to the end of the level, and some are just as well-fed as you, so you’ll need to ration your treats and strategize to break down match 3 barriers and build the ultimate combo attacks at just the right moment if you want to survive.
• Don’t spend all your pocket money on junk food! Collect coins for completing levels and for particularly artful combo attacks, and use them to level up your hero’s abilities, ensuring they have the strength and stamina to take on strings of ever more powerful opponents and super-tough bosses. Work out the best way to apportion your winnings between three parameters—health, damage, and coins—and find the perfect balance in the game for your street-fighting foodie.
• Junk food’s bad for your skin! Well then, just get another one! In Match Hit there are dozens of awesome outfits to collect as you progress through the game, so get munching and punching to win more levels and keep your heroes in tasty new threads.
• Don’t play with your food! Take out your chronic indigestion on a range of entertaining opponents, from street thugs to cops to transport staff to office workers, all of whom are surprisingly buff and astonishingly aggressive. You’ll need a gargantuan appetite to keep matching and take them all out!
► Everybody was junk food fighting!
Grab a pizza the action in this awesome and entertaining fighting game that’ll really satisfy your match 3 cravings. When the chips are down, get matching foodstuffs fast to send a flurry of blows at your hungry opponents, and just make sure you’ve got something left in the food truck for when you reach the really weighty bosses. Have you got the stomach for some real street fighting action?
Then download Match Hit now!
Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
This is to say - Thank You!
Hi - To the Creator and App Support Team -
My name is , Mitsy and I’ve been playing this game for about a year on a daily basis, I have all the characters but use my favorite! Im over level 1,150 and I didn’t want to restart when, you added all the new things, so I kept playing. Even though, the new updates weren’t allowing me to par-take in them as they weren’t working!
HOWEVER, Two Days ago - you must have fixed this problem for all or most of your long term players because now, everything is working and opening with no more problems!
SO, THANK YOU VERY MUCH for Fixing them!
Oh! Characters, should have better faces… I think..
I WANT BOOSTS
I love the game but I wish the pets gave you special boost I mean it would help for me and other players that are having trouble with beating some of the levels like the cat would give you more hit points and the dog would give you more health and the crow would give you more attack power on you weapons and the animals would attack when you attack, great game but it wouldn’t hurt if they had the animals did something 👍✅👌❤️.
Ads on ads on ads
The other reviews said it. Ads. Finish a level ? Ad. Finish 1 of the 4 fights per level? Ad. Sneeze? Ad.
even if you pay to turn them off, one fight at a time gets next to nothing for coins to upgrade. But you can revive after getting beat with an ad. Want to level up? watch an ad you can get 2-3x coins. Every fight. In other words, ads if you free to play. Ads if your not. Ads if you want to actually make progress because any leveling up you do, the game does 10 fold to keep you way weaker than the AI, which is the challenge of it all, you can’t replay old levels to level up. Only forward. So if you’re not patient and if you take winning way too seriously, don’t play.
If you love ads and needing to watch ads to get rewards, this is a 5* game for you.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- SayGames LTD
- 568.8 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Estoty
- In-App Purchases
- No Ads $2.99
- Coin chest $4.99
- Legendary Sword $2.99
- Evelyn Assasin bundle $4.99
- Weber bundle $2.99
- Chuck Assasin bundle $9.99
- Ken Assasin bundle $19.99
- Legendary Polearm $9.99
- Handful of Gems $2.99
- Legendary Pistol $5.99